OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Hello, I have downloaded microsoft forms, have net framework 3.5,Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable and Healthii version 1.0.2..

I have tried with .bmp, .jpg, and other types of pics still no joy...
I get to the u8 unpacker, it asks me to save (guardar archivo) I believe
I wait because some instructions say don't touch anything. I wait and nothing, so I enter a filename.
Then the rooster pic comes up, u8 gives me the error run time error '53' file not found. Same place every time, not sure what else to do, followed the guide from WaDder and from WiiNewz..
Not really clear
Hellbent1

Ok I tried what one person suggested and saved the file as "it_Has_a_US_ENG", Seems kinda weird to me, but it passed the runtime error and created a file, though I look up properties and it doesn't have a file extension, it is about 10.1MB, but I don't know what the hell it is... I will keep looking, I am going to try in safe mode next.
Hellbent1 out

lgvenegasg

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hellbent1 said:
Hello, I have downloaded microsoft forms, have net framework 3.5,Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable and Healthii version 1.0.2..

I have tried with .bmp, .jpg, and other types of pics still no joy...
I get to the u8 unpacker, it asks me to save (guardar archivo) I believe
I wait because some instructions say don't touch anything. I wait and nothing, so I enter a filename.
Then the rooster pic comes up, u8 gives me the error run time error '53' file not found. Same place every time, not sure what else to do, followed the guide from WaDder and from WiiNewz..
Not really clear
Hellbent1

Ok I tried what one person suggested and saved the file as "it_Has_a_US_ENG", Seems kinda weird to me, but it passed the runtime error and created a file, though I look up properties and it doesn't have a file extension, it is about 10.1MB, but I don't know what the hell it is... I will keep looking, I am going to try in safe mode next.
Hellbent1 out

Check this out! I think this can help you a lot, but you need Healthii 1.1.

MultiRegion Healthii

lgvenegasg

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I´ll check MyMenu, i´ve read a lot of good stuff about it but never tried.

You created both (i guess) so you should know what are you talking about.
Thanks icefireicefire.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: man that was some good Chinese takeout