HD remaster of 'Legend of Mana' gets launch trailer

leg of mana.jpg

Launching today on the Nintendo Switch, PS4 and Steam is the HD remaster of Legend of Mana. Square Enix released a short gameplay trailer for the occasion:

In Legend of Mana, players will embark on a journey to find the mystical Mana Tree seen in a dream, only to discover that the world map is empty. Throughout their adventure, they will acquire special artifacts, which can be placed on the map to bring towns and dungeons to life via the unique Land Creation system. Players can also capture eggs and hatch pet monsters to help with battles, and progress through the story in different ways based on the choices they make, offering a more personal and unique gameplay experience.

This HD remaster not only features enhanced visuals but also a rearrangement of selected songs from the original soundtrack as well as the new “Ring Ring Land'' mini-game. In fact, the latter becomes available to the West for the first time.

Legend of Mana is now available digitally for $29.99 on the Nintendo Switch, PS4 and Steam.

:arrow: SOURCE: GBAtemp Inbox

k7ra

Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
Would wait for mods that make characters to look better...
They not fit to be on big screen...
It was fine on ps1 when tv was old and give warm picture... But not now... (Plus resolution was small!)

Btw, I try played ps1 vs switch...
PS1 more accurate, character not got stuck so much and I like it more how ps1 sticks answer (I use pro for switch)

Last edited by k7ra,

anhminh

Pirate since 2010
Trophies
XP
Country
Vietnam
Wow, so this is snes game with update graphic? That explain why the control and movement is so clunky for an action game.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'd agree. I haven't played the game in a very long time, but I do know it's not much like star ocean. maybe I should've mentioned that. however, I don't remember the gameplay much, but I did own the game on the playstation 1 many, many years ago.

k7ra

Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
Wow, so this is snes game with update graphic? That explain why the control and movement is so clunky for an action game.
Never on snes, it was ps1 game

Old font, rusty panels, old paper was nice and fitting.
Now they cleaned and looks strange

Last edited by k7ra,

Ampersound

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
People cry about remasters but after Trials of Mana got fucking butchered in the streets with its remake, it's a lot safer the Mana series stick to remasters.
I've played the original recently as well as the remake.
And i found the combat to be more engaging in the remake. Turning it more into an action rpg with attack indicators for enemies was really nice. However it got a bit too easy.

Paulsar99

Trophies
XP
Country
Togo
I love this game back in the days on the ps1 but I really wish that they fix the clunky combat. Unfortunately it's still the same.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.instagram.com/reel/C6rI8eXgDxd/?igsh=MWYybHY2YXoyM3I2cQ==