Homebrew Question Hbg shop not showing all games

SSBSfanboy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
After I downloaded and installed one 15gb game successfully, I later tried to download two other games (around 25gb each) to my 256gb sd card. Those installs failed but took space on my card, I now have about 150gb left. I exited the hbgshop and tried to go back in, now it's not showing any games. Anyone know wtf is going on?

Yoni Arousement

Trophies
Website
yonihq.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
I can still sort games and preview the game info and their screenshots, but ever since one of the updates that mentioned SX OS exclusive features I can no longer change view either. I tried editing one of the values in the options file to no success, which makes me think either the change was intentional, there's a condition I don't know of to make it work, or I have to start from a fresh options file if I want to be able to change view in the most recent versions of HBG Shop/Tinfoil.

edupriet

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
I insalled HBG yesterday and I couls see plenty of games to install, now whenever I search (+) I can't seem to see any Nintendo game. Tried with Donkey Kong TF and Mario+Rabbids or Pokemon. Any idea on why those dissappeared? Other games seem to show up no problem

Yoni Arousement

Trophies
Website
yonihq.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
Which Pokémon game, besides the freemium Pokémon Quest?

I had this one occasion when only some first party titles would show up in the roster of downloadable games, before it went back to the normal roster. I think the first party titles are meant to be excluded from the roster.

edupriet

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Right, that makes sense. I was looking for Pokemon sword. Any clue if they could appear back at some point or I should assume they won't?
Thanks again!

Rahkeesh

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What I used to see was that most first party base games were not available, but the updates and DLC always were if you already have the base game installed. Noting that it can be somewhat arbitrary what counts for "first party."

If you have JITS address added, that does have all the base first party games.

Reactions: Yoni Arousement

edupriet

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Anyone aware of replacement for JITS or similar alternatives? OTA downloads are way simpler than constantly rebooting the console with the jig (using EMUNAND)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    DinohScene @ DinohScene: ahh nothing beats a coffee disaronno at work