OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Might just because of my system coming with 4.2 preinstalled (
hate2.gif
closedeyes.gif
) but as of a few minutes ago when I tried to run configurable it'd freeze but also the HBC would also slowdown / freeze as well. I can't seem to get the channel to read the 1 TB Western Digital My-Book I got today either -- weather it matters or not it has: 2 firewire ports (my computer has one as well), 1 USB port & one estata. I am quite sure my FAT 32 partition is set to active & primary. Any help?

Would it be possible to get a system menu version of pre 4.0 (but with SD menu capability) working on a SDHC or the HDD?

THANK YOU!
mellow.gif

dlf

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think others here have had problems as well . . . is it 4.2 (or .3), our HDD, the HBC we have, or something else?

FIX94

Former Staff
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
It could be that your HDD is not compatible, you could try if a USB stick also freeze.

Posts merged

It could be that your HDD is not compatible, you could try if a USB stick also freeze.

dlf

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Doubt it's a sleep time, even if I star the Wii, go to the channel and connect the drive it is still unselectable. Don't know if it would work for 1.0.6 of the HBC and I don't think (though I am probably wrong) SD SNEEK allows for USB access nor do i have working UNEEK (working on that)

XFlak

Wiitired but still kicking
Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus
dlf said:
Doubt it's a sleep time, even if I star the Wii, go to the channel and connect the drive it is still unselectable. Don't know if it would work for 1.0.6 of the HBC and I don't think (though I am probably wrong) SD SNEEK allows for USB access nor do i have working UNEEK (working on that)
NUSAD from my signature can build a working SNEEK/UNEEK/SNEEK+DI/UNEEK+DI +build a NAND for it

but the new HBC has been said to not work for a lot of people, if u have access to the hackmii installer v0.6, I would try installing the JODI HBC v1.0.6 and see if that works

dlf

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Seems to have failed . . . I doubt the blue LED light of the Wii is supposed to blink after starting bootmii (HBC)

FIX94

Former Staff
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
dlf said:
Seems to have failed . . . I doubt the blue LED light of the Wii is supposed to blink after starting bootmii (HBC)
Try a different SD Card, not every SD Card is compatible. You could also try to reformat the card with a different sector size (I have read that 16KB or 32KB are needed)

dlf

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I HAVE a MicroSDHC card (8GB) for my DS lite (cyclo), but the card I am using is also SDHC (16 GB). I had a 2 GB SD card several months ago before it got stolen like my Wii

dlf

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
. . . . It seems I can boot into bootMii now but I can't seem to start the UNEEK. I think this is easier for SNEEK than UNEEK.

FIX94

Former Staff
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
dlf said:
. . . . It seems I can boot into bootMii now but I can't seem to start the UNEEK. I think this is easier for SNEEK than UNEEK.
Just start the system menu, then UNEEK should start.

dlf

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Of the actual Wii (after booting bootmii)? . . . . . . . .After booting BM, I just get taken back to the Wii's physical system menu not UNEEK, I think I have UNEEK's @ 3.2. . I have it as an IOS because the Wii came with 4.2 preinstalled . . .

dlf

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Now I just get taken to a blackscreen, no blinking blue LED light on the Wii, the front LED of the HDD just stays still. I sure I'm missing folders on the HDD:

s:\
shared1
SNEEK
sys
ticket
title

This is too hard for USB. The Homebrew browser won't recognize the drive either, none of the emulators will either. HMM.

dlf

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'd probably rather get the drive working in emulators and the HBC than running SNEEK/UNEEK/(W/E)

trigger_ftu

The FantomPhox
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
seems odd. i havn't ran into any issues. i just tried it with about 20 games on the usbloader (and yes it s cfg usbloader) and no issues.
btw i am using the exact same hard drive you are using (split in half that is)

dlf

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can run configurable again, but on the HBC, I can only select my SD card (SDHC that is) the drive has never 'shown up' and it won't work on any emulators ((S)NES, N64, Sega Genesis, GB(A|C), PS1 (?), etc).

trigger_ftu

The FantomPhox
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
dlf said:
I can run configurable again, but on the HBC, I can only select my SD card (SDHC that is) the drive has never 'shown up' and it won't work on any emulators ((S)NES, N64, Sega Genesis, GB(A|C), PS1 (?), etc).
do you have a partition on the hard drive that's fat32? i've been tryin to find a good partition tool and so far none have been successful from turning it from NTFS to FAT32. (1/2 of my drive is WBFS the other well u know NTFS)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @AncientBoi, then play it