Wooshy

OP
Trophies
Website
web.archive.org
XP
Country
Germany
Heyho, was playing some wii u before with some friends, turned the console off and on after 20 minutes and wanted to play some Bayonetta so I load haxchi and get a weird message after the haxchi screen. First he says he wants to log into Nintendo network followed by what you see in the attached picture.
I checked in system settings if I'm in 99.99.99whatever anyway and yes I am. So I tried to start the game and it said that online functions won't work, if I wanna play anyway.... Uhm...

All kinda weird. Worked just fine 20minutes ago.

Attachments

• 15051659265581450801105.jpg
    15051659265581450801105.jpg
    373.1 KB · Views: 251
Reactions: CatmanFan

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
my guess is that you're encountering server issues on Nintendo's end. what you could do on your end is reset the router or see if u can access the eshop. that way you'll know if the issue is with your router or if you can even connect. you could also try the internet in system settings. it will tell you if there's a problem. this isn't a haxchi problem.

Reactions: Wooshy

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Heyho, was playing some wii u before with some friends, turned the console off and on after 20 minutes and wanted to play some Bayonetta so I load haxchi and get a weird message after the haxchi screen. First he says he wants to log into Nintendo network followed by what you see in the attached picture.
I checked in system settings if I'm in 99.99.99whatever anyway and yes I am. So I tried to start the game and it said that online functions won't work, if I wanna play anyway.... Uhm...

All kinda weird. Worked just fine 20minutes ago.
Was this just now?
Apparently there was a network outage earlier today: https://www.nintendo.com/consumer/network/en_na/network_status.jsp (View Past Maintenance Information)
Maybe they're still having some issues.

TheTechGenius

</Web Dev>
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Were you trying to connect to the Nintendo servers for any reason? That usually happens when you try to launch a game that has an update, but the DNS is blocked, so you get that error, or something like it.

However, you could get that error when you try to launch a game that connects to the Nintendo servers in any way, and if Nintendo is having problems with there servers, you will get a connection error.

Reactions: Wooshy

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: never had one before that, and never had one since