Homebrew Haxchi installation and errors

flashkraker

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
this was afterwards i had started from scratch in the end its working is there a specific reason to use a custom firmware? if i am loading stuff using the WUP installer and installing it to either sysnand or usb and it runs what advantages would a custom firmware at this point give me?

D

Deleted User

this was afterwards i had started from scratch in the end its working is there a specific reason to use a custom firmware? if i am loading stuff using the WUP installer and installing it to either sysnand or usb and it runs what advantages would a custom firmware at this point give me?
SDCard Speed Boost, Ability to launch region-locked games etc.

flashkraker

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Alright so I installed CBHC I realized I guess at this point if I want to get into the homebrew launcher I have to do it via the boot up menu when i try and run haxchi from the system menu it just goes back to the boot menu. is that normal?

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Alright so I installed CBHC I realized I guess at this point if I want to get into the homebrew launcher I have to do it via the boot up menu when i try and run haxchi from the system menu it just goes back to the boot menu. is that normal?
Yes.
You can install the channel version of HBL if you want to have an easier way to boot into it.

flashkraker

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ahh thats a good idea I think Ill do that Its nice having it just auto boot into the sigpatched sysnand thanks for all the help everyone!! you made this an easy process!!!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: yawn