Hacking Haxchi DS Game not working anymore

Reecey

Mario 64 (favorite game of all time)
Trophies
XP
Country
Hello

Whenver i launch my DS Game, it says it's not found, please buy it from the eShop

It worked fine before, any help is appreciated
Well try accessing eshop and redownload it again, like it says! If your using a none paid title which you should not in system menu, if your using Haxchi then yes just do that then, problem solved! If your using a DS title in CFW then all you do is download the same title and reinstall it again, just make sure you delete your old one from system you might have a question mark in its place if something has gone wrong your end. If your using a Custom made DS title then that's probably your problem its corrupted!

Last edited by Reecey,

Reecey

Trophies
XP
Country
I legit bought it, Mario Kart DS. :P
Cool, you should be able to just re-download it again from eshop. If you have your DNS settings up then you will have to run NNU-Patcher before hand but DNS settings are probably pointless nowdays seen as though Ninti has stopped production and given up :)

Make make sure you delete it before hand of memory. Warning though if you are using "COLDBOOTHAX HAXCHI DONT DELETE IT JUST REDOWNLOAD IT" I'm not sure if your just using it for a haxchi title or Coldboot haxchi title, you didn't mention in op?

Last edited by Reecey,

Deleted member 408660

Sqikz Sqikz
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
DONT REBUY IT! I'm not certain but I think you'll brick if you try to redownload.

Cool, you should be able to just re-download it again from eshop. If you have your DNS settings up then you will have to run NNU-Patcher before hand but DNS settings are probably pointless nowdays seen as though Ninti has stopped production and given up :)

Make make sure you dlete it before hand of memory. Warning though if you are using "COLDBOOTHAX HAXCHI DONT DELETE IT JUST REDOWNLOAD IT"

I'm not using coldboot, so i can just delete it in System Settings and install again?

Reecey

Trophies
XP
Country
I'm not using coldboot, so i can just delete it in System Settings and install again?
Yes your ok that way but you could always just try and re-download it again from eshop and install the same title over it again, it should work ok but if you try that first and it doesn't work for some unknown reason then yes delete your old title from memory you might have a grey question mark to show your corrupt title in your data and then go ahead re-download it and install. If you have your DS title specially set up with custom icons etc.. you will have to re do that all again, sorry.

Last edited by Reecey,

Deleted member 408660

Sqikz Sqikz
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Yes your ok that way but you could always just try and re-download it again from eshop and install the same title over it again, it should work ok but if you try that first and it doesn't work then yes delete your old title from memory you might have a grey question mark to show your corrupt title in your data and then go ahead re-download it and install. If you have your DS title specially set up with custom icons etc.. you will have to re do that all again, sorry.
Yeah, i made whole custom boot up images, icons etc before and it also broke Haxchi :')

Reecey

Trophies
XP
Country
Yeah, i made whole custom boot up images, icons etc before and it also broke Haxchi :')
yes, that bits a bit of a bummer! :( you might of even had a corrupt icon img or a corrupt image size, that may of been your problem, if your img sizes don't match up usually an error like that comes up and does tell you to re-download it again, its happened to me before on a custom made DS title actually in CFW for me :)

duffmmann

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is actually concerning. Could Nintendo be able to make it so your DS games all need to be redownloaded in an attempt to brick hackers using CBHC? Is that possible?

AmandaRose

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
This is actually concerning. Could Nintendo be able to make it so your DS games all need to be redownloaded in an attempt to brick hackers using CBHC? Is that possible?
Nothing about it is concerning

1 it would be next to impossible to do it

2 in certain countries it would be illegal to do it like here in Scotland it is legal to mode anything you legally own. As haxchi can be used for legal homebrew and just not piracy they can't do a thing.

3. If they could do anything they would have done it long ago and not now the wiiu is dead. They easily could have brought out a new system update when botw came out to stop people playing it illegally but they never so that should show you how much they care about the wiiu.

duffmmann

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nothing about it is concerning

1 it would be next to impossible to do it

2 in certain countries it would be illegal to do it like here in Scotland it is legal to mode anything you legally own. As haxchi can be used for legal homebrew and just not piracy they can't do a thing.

3. If they could do anything they would have done it long ago and not now the wiiu is dead. They easily could have brought out a new system update when botw came out to stop people playing it illegally but they never so that should show you how much they care about the wiiu.

None of that convinces me that its impossible for Nintendo to do. I think it is unlikely, but how in the world did the OP's game suddenly give him the error that he needs to redownload the VC game in question if he didn't even touch it and it had been working fine previously?

Deleted member 408660

Sqikz Sqikz
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
I got in the eShop, do i just download and run the Haxchi Installer like normal?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

What!!?? I can't re-buy Mario Kart DS :(

Nintendo is doing something :(

AmandaRose

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
None of that convinces me that its impossible for Nintendo to do. I think it is unlikely, but how in the world did the OP's game suddenly give him the error that he needs to redownload the VC game in question if he didn't even touch it and it had been working fine previously?
Well let's look at it a different way then if nintendo has done something then there would be a heck of a lot more threads on here with people with broken haxchi games not just one user. It easily could have fucked up for a number of reasons like if he used fttp everywhere to change something and was in what he thought was a different game folder but was actually his ds haxchi game or if he installed a downloaded version off the net by accident over his legit copy (a number of people in the past has done that) Or customer banners or faulty storage device ect.

Last edited by AmandaRose,

Deleted member 408660

Sqikz Sqikz
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Well let's look at it a different way then if nintendo has done something then there would be a heck of a lot more threads on here with people with broken haxchi games not just one user. It easily could have fucked up for a number of reasons like if he used fttp everywhere to change something and was in what he thought was a different game folder but was actually his ds haxchi game. Or customer banners or faulty storage device ect.

I think they are, they locked my DS Game, i have to buy another one :/

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Cool. Same here.