Hacking Having trouble with Moonshell 2.05 on AceKard 2i help

Gh0sti

iOS Guru
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Im having trouble booting it up on acekard 2i, i read and did step by step guide on how to run it as well as having Ysmenu on it as well, it was complicated and maybe i didnt patch the right things on it, i might try and do everything all over again from step one, why is this program so complicated than 1.71, all i did was download it and put it onto the sd card and worked fine, does it not work well with the new patch for acekard to work on dsi 1.4? anyone else having trouble with it?

setya5785

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
if you just want to use it for music and video, just put it on your microSD, it work
smile.gif

there's no need to follw that YS menu guide, unles you want to use your moonshell to load NDS rom

Da-Bomb1

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Either buy a slot-2 RAM pack for your DS (though the newer 3in1's don't seem to be supported) or go into the moonshl2 folder, then openmoonshl2.ini in Notepad or something, then on the line UseGBACartForSwapMemory change the 1 to 0, then save it. I haven't actually tried this before, though it should get rid of the error.
tongue.gif

greator

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Malaysia
NO. It has nothing to do with slot-2 ram pack or anything. Even with the expansion pack, moonshell stills show that message.

The problem is, you've deleted some file in the moonshell folder, hence the program cannot run. Dont alter or delete anything in the folder. Just copy it with the moonshell2.nds file (or moonshell_directboot.nds which is much faster) and it will up and running.

You might have to re-download the file. If 40MB is too big for you, there's a light version available in the thread. (about 20MB which I use)

Da-Bomb1

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Um...where'd that info come from then...? I can copy a brand new version of moonshell 2 onto my SD and it still gives me that problem regardless.

anaxs

got milk, got candy
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
y do u want to boot games with it
just download it
put moonshl2( folder ) and moonshell2.nds to the root of your msd
and put the folder that contains these 2 files
then just run moonshell2.nds
i dont get y u want to boot roms

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Thank you. Hope you're in good spirits today like I am. :)