Hacking Having trouble playing certian wii backups please help!!!&

brownsfan71

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am having trouble playing certain wii backups like mario kart, smack down vs raw, mario party 8 and way i use back up channel,and neo gamma backup launcher .3 used it for a long time and recently i am having issues playing these games i even have the wii backup channel neo gamma edition i need help and links to any downloads you may have please help me me email address is [email protected] thank you for reading. I have the new neogamma R7 still don't work neogamma is giving me an error 574

razorback78

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
brownsfan71 said:
I am having trouble playing certain wii backups like mario kart, smack down vs raw, mario party 8 and way i use back up channel,and neo gamma backup launcher .3 used it for a long time and recently i am having issues playing these games i even have the wii backup channel neo gamma edition i need help and links to any downloads you may have please help me me email address is [email protected] thank you for reading. I have the new neogamma R7 still don't work neogamma is giving me an error 574
please elaborate your situation more so that someone could assist you. you told on the op that everything is fine before...what did you do then? did you update? did you install a new cios?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars: Why buy another Series X? Something happen to the 1st one?