Having Problems Loading HomeBrew

Discussion in '3DS - Homebrew Development and Emulators' started by WTRacihu, May 24, 2017.

1. WTRacihu
    OP

WTRacihu Newbie

Newcomer
    May 24, 2017
    Canada
    Hi i have been having problems loading Homebrew i have Luma CFW and Arm9LoaderHax and i tried replacing my boot.3dsx to one that allowed custom themes but after i couldn't get basic thinks like updating CRW and loading Hombrew so i tried getting newer a boot.3dsx but it didn't fix anything, so is there anything I can do
    the error is
    01fa1000
    c921081a

2. B_E_P_I_S_M_A_N

B_E_P_I_S_M_A_N oh no

Jun 7, 2016
    United States
    Sixth Circle of Hell
    First off, Luma3DS boots on A9LH using arm9loaderhax.bin. If you want to update the CFW (aka Luma3DS), get it from the arm9loaderhax.bin file from the Luma releases page and extract it to the root of your SD Card.

Second off, fairly recently, Luma stopped supporting A9LH, and switched to a new exploit called Boot9Strap. Newer versions of Luma won't boot on A9LH. The last release to support A9LH is version 7.0.5.

You have two options here. If you don't want to upgrade to B9S, download that version and extract the arm9loaderhax.bin included with the release to the root of your 3DS's SD Card.

If you do want to update to B9S, follow this guide: https://3ds.guide/updating-to-boot9strap

Last edited by B_E_P_I_S_M_A_N, May 24, 2017