Hacking Having Cheat problems

Couugghhing

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I downloaded the latest cheat file (Acekard 2 Official v4.17 *Update File*) and unzipped it.

I opened my SD, and replaced AK2menu.nds in the root, as well as put the "cheat.xml and cheat.dat" file in the "ak2/cheats" folder.

I turned on my DS after putting the SD card back into AK2 and AK2 into the DS. I went to "DQ5", pressed start and went to cheats. It said, "No Cheats in cheat database" followed by a window.

In that window, I pressed Y to change the cheat file to ".dat" and then pressed rebuild, but I get an error message saying it couldn't find any cheats. I did the same thing except I changed the cheat file to ".xml", and it said the same thing: it couldn't find any cheats.

Any help would be awesome. I'm really new at this stuff.

Couugghhing

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If I replace my ROM, will my .sav file be compatible with the new ROM?

I'll replace it in an hour. I hope this fixes it
biggrin.gif

elixirdream

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Malaysia
Couugghhing said:
I downloaded the latest cheat file (Acekard 2 Official v4.17 *Update File*) and unzipped it.

I opened my SD, and replaced AK2menu.nds in the root, as well as put the "cheat.xml and cheat.dat" file in the "ak2/cheats" folder.

I turned on my DS after putting the SD card back into AK2 and AK2 into the DS. I went to "DQ5", pressed start and went to cheats. It said, "No Cheats in cheat database" followed by a window.

In that window, I pressed Y to change the cheat file to ".dat" and then pressed rebuild, but I get an error message saying it couldn't find any cheats. I did the same thing except I changed the cheat file to ".xml", and it said the same thing: it couldn't find any cheats.

Any help would be awesome. I'm really new at this stuff.

database from cheats.gbatemp.net supports only clean rom!
so how find out yourself?

use r4cce - add game - in between the game id and DUPE you will see a . . .
click the . . .
after that click DUPE
if there is no DUPE means your rom's ID is different and 99% of the time would be a patched rom
if there is a DUPE that means your rom'S ID is the same as our database

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Cool. Same here.