Have you ever stumbled across a photo/video featuring you online?

• Thread starter Deleted User
  • Start date
  • Views 1,452
  • Replies 10
  • Likes 1
D

Deleted User

OP
Have you ever been browsing the web and found a photo/video of you or that has you in it? I'm not talking about the times when your friend posted a photo on Facebook of you at his birthday party. Have you ever found yourself in a video like a fail compilation or in the background of a prank video? Have there been any times when you or someone near you was doing something which attracted attention then you later found a photo of yourself online?

Reactions: CallmeBerto

ThoD

GBATemp Addict (apparently), but more like "bored"
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Let me guess, your dick pics got leaked and wondering if only happened to you? /s

I actually only ever send the exact same pic of me to anyone I want to see how I look and that stuff, never videos or anything, so with only possibility of a pic of me being that one I simply reverse lookup that one pic once a month or two for safety reasons. But no, never, I'm way too cautious really, because who knows when I decide to start doing the more fun (yet illegal) programming stuff and whatnot? Can't afford to have pics of me lying around that could be used to track me down:P

Zhongtiao1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I appeared in a museum flyer once. My family had no idea I was even going to be in one. A nice man (working for the museum) just took my picture outside the entrance one time. The funniest part though is that the flyer said I was there when it opened. 5 years before I was born (I was like 10 in the photo).

We've gotten free tickets ever since :D

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Other than appearing on the News, no
Of course, because being a skiddo is a crime

Dionicio3

goat
Trophies
Website
dionicio3.com
XP
Country
United States
Of course, because being a skiddo is a crime
Surprisly, I actually haven't appeared for a crime (yet), however I was either in the background of the News, or the peice was related to something I was participating in (I've been interviewed twice)

Last edited by Dionicio3, , Reason: If you're reading this, why, why are you wasting you time
Reactions: Zhongtiao1 and ThoD
D

Deleted User

OP
Let me guess, your dick pics got leaked and wondering if only happened to you? /s
There’s been a few times when I’ve done something interesting and strangers have taken photos of me, the braver ones asked me directly if they can have a photo with me. I looked online for photos people might have posted of me but couldn’t find any.

Last edited by ,
Reactions: Mama Looigi

mattytrog

You don`t want to listen to anything I say.
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
There’s been a few times when I’ve done something interesting and strangers have taken photos of me, the braver ones asked me directly if they can have a photo with me. I looked online for photos people might have posted of me but couldn’t find any.
Like that time you got caught stuck up a sheep?

Reactions: Mama Looigi

Mama Looigi

If you read this, I'm now your mother
Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
Have you ever been browsing the web and found a photo/video of you or that has you in it? I'm not talking about the times when your friend posted a photo on Facebook of you at his birthday party. Have you ever found yourself in a video like a fail compilation or in the background of a prank video? Have there been any times when you or someone near you was doing something which attracted attention then you later found a photo of yourself online?
I’ve been on the news 2 or 3 times but that’s it.

Trophies
Website
harshamohite.com
XP
Country
United States
I think I was in a television ad for the Pacific Science Center in Seattle once. My school was there on a field trip when I was young, and everyone who attended had to sign a waiver consenting to be recorded and possibly included in the ad they were filming that they. Pretty sure I remember seeing myself in the background in the final ad as they panned over the butterfly garden. And I've walked behind news reporters while they were live a couple times. Otherwise, not really, never without my knowledge. I mean, maybe during sports broadcasts for the few football games I've attended? But I wouldn't know.

Actually, no! Wait. I was at a political event in Seattle on Inauguration Day 2017. I betchu there's some clip of me somewhere, because cameras were out and there was all kinds of commotion everywhere. I know one lady suddenly pointed her camera at me and asked me a political question. But it's all minor happenstance stuff. Don't think I was ever the subject of one of these videos.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Ak Aack AAAACK!!!