Hacking Have Sonic Colors (actual retail disc) but..

TenchuBlaze

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey all. I'm fairly new to the Wii modding scene. And I have a question. I recently received Sonic Colors as a gift from a friend but I already soft modded my wii. I put the disc in, but all that comes up is a wii system update. Of course I didn't update. But is there any way around this? I wanna play the game, but I don't wanna update and lose my homebrew. I searched on google for a list of apps for the wii, but I didn't find one that I could use.

I have the USB loader n' all that. So I can play back ups, but what about retail discs? Any info would be greatly appreciated!

EDIT: Err.. Okay. So I found an app I might be able to use. Tinyload. Is it reliable? I suppose I'll give it a shot..

Clarky

Don't you know who I think I am?
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
look at priiloader, find the right hack and set forced updates to off....then enjoy

TenchuBlaze

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Tried Tinyload. Didn't work. Looked into Priiloader and installed it. Went to the hacks and set the forced updates to off. Went to system menu and clicked on the disc channel. Sonic Colors appears so I was joyful! Clicked on start and I'm taken to a black screen and can't do anything but reset my wii. -_-;

I need help. ._.

TenchuBlaze

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Amazing! Thank you guys sooooo so so very much. Damn, that was frustrating. Gonna go play Sonic Colors and hope it doesn't suck! =D

EDIT: Just wanted to say that I was using the Configurable USB Loader. Just in case someone else was having the same/similar problem(s).

Slyakin

See ya suckers
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just mount the disc in USBLoader GX and copy it to your hard-drive.
smile.gif

Son of Science

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
TenchuBlaze said:
Amazing! Thank you guys sooooo so so very much. Damn, that was frustrating. Gonna go play Sonic Colors and hope it doesn't suck! =D

EDIT: Just wanted to say that I was using the Configurable USB Loader. Just in case someone else was having the same/similar problem(s).
Lol it does kind of suck IMO

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nut on the hill