Hacking Have acekard2i and r4isdhc can update those with pc?

WallyHenderson

OP
Trophies
XP
Have acekard2i and r4isdhc, and those does not work anymore because i have updated 3ds with mario.
Now, when a update be ready for those cards, how will update kernel of those cards? can i update from pc, because i have no more access to cards with the 3ds

thanx in advance

jimmyemunoz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What is the website address on the r4isdhc sticker? The acekard 2i will announce an update when it is ready. There has been talk about a release being made available after the November 30th Nintendo update. The Nintendo update I'm speaking of is the one that adds the 10 minutes of 3d recording, among other features. Regardless, you can not update from a PC. If you already updated your 3DS you're going to need a DS, DS Lite, DSi, or even a 3DS that has not been updated to 2.2.0-4. I suggest updating on any system other than the 3DS. If you don't have any of these sytems you could borrow someone else's console, as the update literally takes a few minutes from start to finish.

WallyHenderson

OP
Trophies
XP
What is the website address on the r4isdhc sticker? The acekard 2i will announce an update when it is ready. There has been talk about a release being made available after the November 30th Nintendo update. The Nintendo update I'm speaking of is the one that adds the 10 minutes of 3d recording, among other features. Regardless, you can not update from a PC. If you already updated your 3DS you're going to need a DS, DS Lite, DSi, or even a 3DS that has not been updated to 2.2.0-4. I suggest updating on any system other than the 3DS. If you don't have any of these sytems you could borrow someone else's console, as the update literally takes a few minutes from start to finish.

thanx i understand, this is the r4i i have http://www.r4isdhc.com/download_white/

jimmyemunoz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

thanx i understand, this is the r4i i have http://www.r4isdhc.com/download_white/

There is not a compatible update with the white r4isdhc either and there may never be. You have a great chance of updating the Acekard 2i to work with your 3DS on 2.2.0-4 firmware so just wait a little while and find another DS to use when the update file comes. :D

WallyHenderson

OP
Trophies
XP

There is not a compatible update with the white r4isdhc either and there may never be. You have a great chance of updating the Acekard 2i to work with your 3DS on 2.2.0-4 firmware so just wait a little while and find another DS to use when the update file comes. :D
tnx

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZbUuSmFgMo