Hasnt Came Yet

BobaFett70

Trophies
XP
Country
For those in the UK, just to let you know ordered my DSTwo with free delivery on 20 October, was shipped on 22 October and just received it on 16 November ..... so be patient, it will come
yay.gif

ProtoKun7

GBAtemp Time Lord Regenerations: 4
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Anyone that buys from DealExtreme has enough patience for ShopTemp, I'd imagine.
tongue.gif
I waited about a month and probably 10 days for my pandora battery, but it did get here. I've yet to order anything from ShopTemp though.

taken

Trophies
XP
Country
BobaFett70 said:
For those in the UK, just to let you know ordered my DSTwo with free delivery on 20 October, was shipped on 22 October and just received it on 16 November ..... so be patient, it will come
yay.gif
Your are lucky I ordered on the 9th october, shipped 11th october, and I am still waiting.

Dead1nside

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.jonathanpritchard.com
XP
Country
I also ordered on the 9th October to the UK, thinking that this would perhaps beat the Christmas rush. I did go with free shipping but registered though.

It's been stuck at 'arrival at transit office of exchange' in Shenzen since the 13th. Looking forward to getting it. Glad to know that some other UK people are waiting too.

Costello

Headmaster
Administrator
Trophies
XP
1) the hong kong post is really slow during christmas yes, so they've started using different shipment methods:
--- China post
--- Swiss Post
--- UK xmas shipping (inbetween express and regular shipping, quite cheap, fast) available in the UK only

2) if you dont receive your orders within 8 weeks you get a full refund or a free reshipment.

3) all other shops in the area have the same delays, the same shipment methods and all. So they're all equal when it comes to shipping.

Omninox

GBATemp's™ Retired Cheats Compiler
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Dead1nside said:
I also ordered on the 9th October to the UK, thinking that this would perhaps beat the Christmas rush. I did go with free shipping but registered though.

It's been stuck at 'arrival at transit office of exchange' in Shenzen since the 13th. Looking forward to getting it. Glad to know that some other UK people are waiting too.
I too ordered a DSTWO through free shipping with the added fee of registered post.
i think the main waits at Shenzhen, as i ordered mine recently on the 16th of this month, and i received the same status as yours on the 18th, at which its been stuck on. Seeing as how mine arrived at Shenzhen so fast, i think the listings gone back to being up to date again, and we'll get our flashcards soon
smile.gif

(hope so)

Bloodlust

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hong Kong
I ordered my "USB development board" on the 7th.

And this is the latest update since the 16th : departure from outward office of exchange

Does this mean it's already being shipped to my country or is it still stuck in guangzhou?

Sylar1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ProtoKun7 said:
Anyone that buys from DealExtreme has enough patience for ShopTemp, I'd imagine.
tongue.gif
I waited about a month and probably 10 days for my pandora battery, but it did get here. I've yet to order anything from ShopTemp though.

I must be lucky then, me, my friend, and brother all ordered Acekard 2.1's from DE shipping to the US, we ordered them on different days, they each took roughly 10 days to get here

DarkShadow96

LA96£
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
LoL I read the title wrong... =S

Anyway, I remember it wasn't until 4 weeks I got my AceKard 2i. Don't worry, yours will come soon. Well by now, you must of got it.

SectionX

Trophies
XP
Country
how crappy isnt this service? so I ordered my Acecard 2i on nov5th and it said shipped on nov6th. It hasn't left Hong-Kong yet, so why is it called SHIPPED? Damn, this postal service is probably beat by someone bicyling with the post from the other side of the world. How sad isn't that? this is the last time I use shoptemp.

shaunj66

GBAtemp Administrator
Administrator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom
SectionX said:
how crappy isnt this service? so I ordered my Acecard 2i on nov5th and it said shipped on nov6th. It hasn't left Hong-Kong yet, so why is it called SHIPPED? Damn, this postal service is probably beat by someone bicyling with the post from the other side of the world. How sad isn't that? this is the last time I use shoptemp.
It's been stated many times but it's not ShopTemp's fault. The entire postal system in Hong Kong is in shambles at the moment, any company using the regular post is going to be experiencing delays. That's why ShopTemp introduced new shipping services to allow customers to avoid this. I know that doesn't help you specifically but there's no point blaming them.

And of course it should say shipped if it's been posted - shipped means it's in the postal network and is out of ShopTemp's direct control. Just because it hasn't left Hong Kong doesn't mean it isn't shipped.

You said yourself, it was dispatched in under 24 hours from order time - that's pretty damn good. If you wanted it super fast you should have picked a faster service.

QUOTE(Guyver @ Nov 30 2010, 09:16 AM) I'm on my 5th week
unsure.gif
Did you choose standard delivery?

Dead1nside

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.jonathanpritchard.com
XP
Country
Well I'm really pretty pleased now. I've got a card here from Royal Mail saying they've got my package from Shop Temp (judging by the tracking number). That'd be exactly three weeks, not bad. Got it rearranged to be redelivered on Friday, can't wait.

431unknown

VR Gaming Enthusiast
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Freezer6 said:
6 weeks of waiting,sitting by the window,crying at night loosing my head......
wacko.gif

Till now my DSTWO didn't arriv.ed

I had ordered mine back on October 29th and it finally arrived yesterday December 1st.

Just have patience it'll arrive soon.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: yawn