Hacking Has your MicroSD gotten "used up"?

XtremeResident

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
By used up i mean always inserting/removing it from the R4 and into the USB reader...

Did any of you experience the fact that the MicroSD sometimes loses contact inside the R4, thus freezing games?

Jhongerkong

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
This has happened to me alot. The game freezes is I put it in sleep mode or if I move the ds around even a little bit; on an actual game, I could drop the ds and it would still work.

mike1984

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Hey partner in crime
wink.gif
the one we got is not the second generation, and yes, i've had that problem too with the disconnection. If you don't touch the cartridge though, it shouldn't happen.

XtremeResident

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
lol whats up susu

well apparently the pervious shell the R4's came in were spring loaded...not sure if that made a difference or not...

but anyway this is my only concern about the R4...

Anybody else?

lostsoulktash

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've had these happen a couple of times on games and homebrews...doesn't really matter to me i just reset. But I just ordered another R4 from DX...so hopefully I get the new shell without spring...

Twiffles

танковые победы
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
It's happened to me, I think, 4 times total. Two of the time were when I touched the micro sd. The third was coming out of sleep mode. The fourth was randomly during homebrew (DSOrganize). I also experieced a time when my computer couldn't read the card when inserted into the USB reader. (I hate the one it came with).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ntjkwIXWtrc&ab_channel=Apple I feel uncomfortable from watching...