Hacking Has my Cyclo Evolution destroyed my 4GB Micro SD

Ratmando

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I attached my Micro SD 4gb card to my PC and put a few games on it to test out with my Cyclo.

Turned on my DS Lite with Cyclo. Worked. Great.

Then, I had a bit of trouble getting the card out, but didn't do anything excessive, it just came out....eventually.

But now my 4gb card is unreadable in my PC and Cyclo. Tried 2 PCs and 3 different card readers/adapter.

Is it wrecked?

Could I have done this trying to get it out the Cyclo?

Ratmando

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No, just a few light scratches where I was pulling it out (via the lip).

But I can't read it to reformat or repair. I don't know what I'm talking about when it comes to these types of mobile memory cards though, so any advice appreciated.

MadBob

Nostalgia ain't what it used to be!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
You pulled it out using your lip
biggrin.gif
you must have strong lip muscles.

Ratmando

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't have anything. Phone is Mini SD and Camera only supports 2gb.

Will do dodol, but there is no visible damage.

Thanks.

Ratmando

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My Phone only supports up to 2gb
cry.gif

I mean, it's a brand new card from PLAY.COM so I can just get it replaced by them. Only got it a couple of weeks ago.

Obviously that's gonna take time though (especially with it being Christmas)....and could it be my Cyclo that is defective? Could it have done this to my card?

.::5pYd3r::.

Viva La Pizza
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
My Phone only supports up to 2gbÂ
cry.gif

I mean, it's a brand new card from PLAY.COM so I can just get it replaced by them. Only got it a couple of weeks ago.

Obviously that's gonna take time though (especially with it being Christmas)....and could it be my Cyclo that is defective? Could it have done this to my card?
I don't have much experience with Cyclo's so you'll have to either wait for someone that has had the same problem to reply or make a topic at the official CycloDS forums.

Ratmando

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No, Phone is SD. But my Micro SD came with an SD adapter. So if it wasn't 4gb, I could have used it.

I'll try and pick up a another Micro SD today in store (a few shops will price match web prices)...to test. Might only be able to get a 2gb though. If I can get it for the web price of £10, I'll pick it up.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_9PnFJMnYT0