Hacking Has darkumbra been shut down

wolf-snake

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I would say the fact that DarkUmbra went under was sad... But good god, sites like DarkUmbra are the reasons why Addblock stays on no matter what, i can handle a couple of ads no problem but when the process of trying to download pirated software is harder than going out during the whole Corvid stuff, go to a gamestop and buy your games physically then you know you royally fucked up.

Reactions: digipimp75

Reploid

Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
Got sued by Nintendo. Gone for good.
Oh well lol

I would say the fact that DarkUmbra went under was sad... But good god, sites like DarkUmbra are the reasons why Addblock stays on no matter what, i can handle a couple of ads no problem but when the process of trying to download pirated software is harder than going out during the whole Corvid stuff, go to a gamestop and buy your games physically then you know you royally fucked up.
Wow, darkumbra met coronavirus. Never saw that coming

RedHunter

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
So... Can't really spend time to read 9 pages. I though DU is just down and being fixed, but it seems like project is belly up.

Does anyone know what happened? Don't really care, but curious. Is it because nintendo?
Yup, Nintendo sued them sadly.
Edit: Ops it was an old comment, dunno why showed as last.

Last edited by RedHunter,

nifoc2099

Trophies
XP
Country
Singapore
Turbo snail custom xci are best solition for people use sx os.loose someome like turbo will be a bad strike for switch scene

Did Turbo Snail create a new alias/site after Darkumbra & his own site got shut down? He's my go to for switch collection.

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Let it go. it doesn't existed anymore. It is extinct ever and forever in buried. No more. There are many other private sites that better than darkumbra anyway.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: It's mostly the ones that are just pictures and no instructions at all