Has anyone purchased a NewN3DS from the UK yet?

Discussion in '3DS - Console, Accessories and Hardware' started by Reecey, Feb 16, 2015.

1. Reecey
    OP

Reecey Mario 64 (favorite game of all time)

Mar 7, 2010
    At Home :)
    Hi,

I'm going to buy a Metallic Blue New Nintendo 3DS very soon, at this weekend probably but I was wondering if anyone here has bought one of the shelves yet at Game or Grainger Games or another shop retailer and what I want to know is what Firmware did it come on?. If I cannot find out what they are shipping the units on to the shops I will just have to ask the shop assistant if I can plug my adapter in one and find out myself but I really did not want to do that in the shop, that was worse case scenario for me, its a bit embarrassing to ask and stand there checking it to make sure its on 9.2x or below before I buy the unit so if anyone has bought one from a shop in the UK yet can you please let me know what FW it came on cause if one was bought just say yesterday @Grainger Games or Game for example on 9.2x or below then I would imagine the rest are on the same firmware all a round the UK then I'm all OK to go and buy it without the hassle of checking the NewN3DS out in the shop. Thanks :)

2. VuuI

VuuI Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Dec 28, 2014
    Belgium
    9.0.0.20E

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice