Gaming Has anyone gotten banned in Rating Battle/Wonder trade?

BenqUser

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So it has been 4 days since I can find any trainer to battle in rating battle or free battle. I also can't find any trainer to wonder trade. GTS works fine though. And I still can access eshop and stuff.

Console: n3dsxl US with arm9loaderhax+Luma
Pokemon Sun downloaded from freeshop.
Played after 18/11

I did use pkhex to edit my pokemons and did wondertrade a couple of the edited pokemons. Is it possible for GF to detect edited pokemons? But pkhex says my pokemons are all legit though.

RustInPeace

Samurai Cop
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Have you tried again since? There was a server maintenance thing recently, I think Monday or a few days ago. If you can access GTS, wonder trade should definitely work. As for the battles, maybe it's just the transition from Gen VI to VII for players is slower than expected, and thus you'll hit the "Not found" message a bunch of times.

BenqUser

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Have you tried again since? There was a server maintenance thing recently, I think Monday or a few days ago. If you can access GTS, wonder trade should definitely work. As for the battles, maybe it's just the transition from Gen VI to VII for players is slower than expected, and thus you'll hit the "Not found" message a bunch of times.

I did try a few time just know. But still could find any trainer to wonder trade or even battle. I did dced one time during battle on last saturday though. Is it possible to get banned for that?

RustInPeace

Samurai Cop
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I did try a few time just know. But still could find any trainer to wonder trade or even battle. I did dced one time during battle on last saturday though. Is it possible to get banned for that?

You would get a message saying you can't battle for a while. I think, I've had that twice for trading, not sure if battling has that.

BenqUser

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
But i've been trying to wonder trade 7 times in the last 10 minutes but still can't find any trainer. This is really weird.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Update: Can wonder trade now. Maybe i choose a bad time to trade.

Sizednochi

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I did dced one time during battle on last saturday though. Is it possible to get banned for that?
Yes. If you disconnect during online battles, you'll be banned for a while. Same thing, if you disconnect during an online trade, you'll be banned from trades (this is their attempt to stop cloning, big deal when all cheaters just use pkhex).

LKeveak

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a similar doubt, guys did you know if it's safe sync the game with the pgl (pokemon global link), I have the Free Eshop Version.

RustInPeace

Samurai Cop
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a similar doubt, guys did you know if it's safe sync the game with the pgl (pokemon global link), I have the Free Eshop Version.

You upload your save through syncing, but they don't monitor what you do between game syncs. I've actually hit the limit of game syncs for a period of time, unfortunately they make it so every time you connect to the internet, you game sync. The limit isn't a big deal anyways, in an hour it's gone. And really, game syncing too much doesn't cause a ban or anything, so the limit is insignificant.

The trade/battle ban though is bullshit, especially when it's purely accidental. It sucks for non-hackers, but fortunately we have the ability to backup and restore saves. They ban your save, if you just restore a backup from before the ban, you're fine.

Reactions: LKeveak

LKeveak

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You upload your save through syncing, but they don't monitor what you do between game syncs. I've actually hit the limit of game syncs for a period of time, unfortunately they make it so every time you connect to the internet, you game sync. The limit isn't a big deal anyways, in an hour it's gone. And really, game syncing too much doesn't cause a ban or anything, so the limit is insignificant.

The trade/battle ban though is bullshit, especially when it's purely accidental. It sucks for non-hackers, but fortunately we have the ability to backup and restore saves. They ban your save, if you just restore a backup from before the ban, you're fine.
OK thanks a lot for the info :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: