Problem with Pokemon Sapphire - no moves left - Struggle in every battle

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
It definitely is one of a kind. I'm also curious to know more about this "broke" copy. It looks like an original one for me, looking by the circuit board it has. I didn't try using TM/HM yet, since I didn't go ahead more than the first gymnasium, but I'll try it. (Using the only-move "struggle" against rock/ground types is a pain, and I'm already thinking how could I beat ghost Pokémon only with Struggle?? 😂). What really got me is that I didn't find anything similar in the internet. No one with the same problem until today.

Your dump suggestion... I'll definitely try it. Unfortunately I only have a 3DS and a DSi XL with me, but a friend of mine has a DS Lite, I'll try get it next week to dump my copy.

Yeah, a cart dumper will be really interesting in order to save my Pokémon Red and Silver saves.

Thanks for your time and info!!
If your Red and Silver have never had their battery changed, the battery is probably already dead, or will be soon.

You're welcome :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: idk how hot of a take this is, but science as a subject sucks