Gaming Has anyone gotten banned from playing Pokemon Moon online?

panther

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hasent een anything in this thread but have anyone gotten banned using a Sky3ds+?

Sky3ds doesnt mention pokemon on their webpage yet. Even though the EUR version is out and retail is Nov 23rd so it should be smart not to even start the game before that.

Guipradi

Trophies
XP
Country
eshop being bannes not a big problem since you can just download the cias for updates

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

i have sytem tranfered form the banned 3ds before but the moveable seed and fc seed are the same
I edited my comment sorry. In the ORIGIN 3DS the movable.sed doesn't change. The target one has 2 localfriendcodeseed_b

where can i get it?:unsure:
It's in a discord server. I don't know if I'm able to share the link though, look for an invite somewewhere some pages back. A guy with a MadMageKefka was issuing the invites, look for it

FryScatter

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I edited my comment sorry. In the ORIGIN 3DS the movable.sed doesn't change. The target one has 2 localfriendcodeseed_b

It's in a discord server. I don't know if I'm able to share the link though, look for an invite somewewhere some pages back. A guy with a MadMageKefka was issuing the invites, look for it
solved, thx anyway

hacksn5s4

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
if the seed gets banned you can change it again and the ban waves are over the the invtie will end so people won't be able to get it any more

warriosbest

Trophies
XP
Country
my system is N3DSLL - 10.0.7-32J luma3ds & gateway cart, if i use cia/3ds US/EUR, it never can't online, right ? .... i wonder if it have Eng text with JP ver

Chonkway

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can someone explain me in really simple term how to unban myself from online with my N3dsXL that was system transfered to? I don't really understand the HxD instructions...
if you haven't figured it out already, in HxD, look at the left and see the offsets and start at 00000000, on the top you'll see values like 07, start from the offset 0000000 and the top value of 08, highlight everything down until you reach the offset of 00000110 and the top value of 07. These are the values the tutorial wants you to copy

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo