Gaming Has anyone gotten banned from playing Pokemon Moon online?

Chonkway

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
excuse me, what do you mean when you said a 'system transfer'? because I do all the work you've said and the movable.seed is the same as the last nand...
exactly what is sounds like, have you ever done a system transfer in the past? Transferring one systems content to another via the system transfer process

Reactions: Tsuunho_san

TheGuyMadeOfTofu

Trophies
XP
Country
I wounder for how long would the public seed last. Unless the banwaves are done and they wont care till god knows when of after 15 days.

Sent from my Banana-01 using Tapatalk, because people care about this.

telon22

Trophies
XP
Country
India
Use this at your own risk, it's not safe.
I hear everyone saying this that it's not safe. Just hear me first we know that this ninty ban is with with device id which is then spoofed by this method. Incase ninty decides to ban this serial then thats it. you can always deselect this patch or choose to just use normal luma payload and your are again back to your Banned console!?
Think about it whats max that can happen you are already banned lol..
This can be actually useful in testing leaked pre-release games online features since what would be actually banned would be a substitute in the future.

Chonkway

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I hear everyone saying this that it's not safe. Just hear me first we know that this ninty ban is with with device id which is then spoofed by this method. Incase ninty decides to ban this serial then thats it. you can always deselect this patch or choose to just use normal luma payload and your are again back to your Banned console!?
Think about it whats max that can happen you are already banned lol..
This can be actually useful in testing leaked pre-release games online features since what would be actually banned would be a substitute in the future.
There are still people like me who believe we will get lifted the 1st of december, so risking a harder ban is something we like to avoid and warn others about.

Bl4ckExe

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
If you don't feel safe injecting random seeds on your system, wait. Maybe by that time we might have a safer solution in case the ban is permanent.
My only concern is that If it is just a 15 day ban and I inject a random seed It is possible to get another Ban which would be Permament. I will just wait until December 1 and see If anyone is Unbanned or anyone is banned for injecting these seeds.

Chonkway

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My only concern is that If it is just a 15 day ban and I inject a random seed It is possible to get another Ban which would be Permament. I will just wait until December 1 and see If anyone is Unbanned or anyone is banned for injecting these seeds.
That's what I'm doing, or until we can get a working LFC generator where we can just kind of pump them in without worrying about other people using ours (for the most part)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Wow, only $700?