Gaming Has anyone gotten banned from playing Pokemon Moon online?

Jhayym

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country

Yeah sorry for getting your hopes up, i got all excited too when I had 2 different Movable, but when I checked the LFC, the values were the same. as the new movable.

So generally speaking, generating a new movable is a bust.

Likely this fix can only be done by

1. Injecting unbanned LFC
2. Unbanned Movable values to LFC.
3. System Transfer to generate new Movable as the values must have to come from Nintendo and signed

Squirtle

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Eritrea
What did you do with the previous boot.3dsx?
I opened the newly created payload on my SD card in a hex editor, searched for "boot.3dsx" in text, replaced it with "luma.3dsx" and save, moved the Luma3DS .3dsx to the root of my SD, and rename it to "luma.3dsx"

BasedFrog

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah sorry for getting your hopes up, i got all excited too when I had 2 different Movable, but when I checked the LFC, the values were the same. as the new movable.

3. System Transfer to generate new Movable as the values must have to come from Nintendo and signed
It's fine. Just need a way to clear the movables and LFC permanently to inject clean ones from my unbanned 3ds.

idiotse

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I opened the newly created payload on my SD card in a hex editor, searched for "boot.3dsx" in text, replaced it with "luma.3dsx" and save, moved the Luma3DS .3dsx to the root of my SD, and rename it to "luma.3dsx"
If luma boot , you don't have replace the boot.3dsx

MasterLel

Cooonfusion of da highest orda
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
France

Or changing region using dev firmwares

TomatoPaste

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok, so I assume you can't do a system transfer to a banned 3ds?
My son's got banned... it had no Nintendo Id linked... so no eshop ban... don't think that helps though.
I never installed or played sumo so my 3ds is in the clear and still has my NNID.

aos10

Yuuki chan
Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
don't know if this was mentioned before or not,there is 350 page

yah,if you are from Europe,DO NOT USE THE DIGITAL GAME

pokemon-sun-moon-email-ban.png

http://nintendoeverything.com/ninte...pirated-pokemon-sunmoon-copies-are-permanent/

Last edited by aos10,

idiotse

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My son's got banned... it had no Nintendo Id linked... so no eshop ban... don't think that helps though.
I never installed or played sumo so my 3ds is in the clear and still has my NNID.
Why system transfert to a banned is impossible ?

ThePanchamBros

Hates the Undertale Fandom
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh dear god it worked, it worked!

Acraeus, I could pay you a beer right now.

I just unbanned myself from 002 using nothing but my own 3DS! This is incredible. And I suck at writing tutorials of any kind, so please don't count on me when it comes to that!
But basically

1. Inject an old NAND backup from when you were still installing a9lh (I did one before)
2. Use Decrypt9 to extract movable.sed from it

3. Use Decrypt 9 to extract movable.sed and LocalFriendCodeSeed_B from your current NAND that is banned
4. Use HxD (hex editor) to compare your old movable.sed with your LocalFriendCodeSeed_B, see how offsets 00000000/08 through 00000110/07 is the SAME!
5. Open up your NEW movable.sed with HxD and copy offsets 00000000/08 through 00000110/07
6. Open up LocalFriendCodeSeed_B with HxD and CTRL+A and then paste what you just copied
7. Save, inject to sysnand

This is how I did it, don't blame me if something goes wrong because I'm even worse at giving instructions than following them.

EDIT: Ignore strikethrough text, that is no needed and was just a part of me finding out HOW to do it, you don't need to do that.
do i paste what i copied and repla
Basic jist of what to copy over is as follows (sorry for bad handwriting lolol, ignore first 8 bytes (SEED...) and last 40 bytes.
Last 3 bytes of the seed should be 00

View attachment 69297
when you copy it over do you replace it too?

TylerToilet

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
My movable.sed and localfriendcodeseed_B are the same so I am doing a NANDmin backup and restoring my 9.2 one before I did a system format while installing arm9

Thedave

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
uhhhh if you're willing to do a bit of guided science you can definitely unban your sons 3ds, back up the movable.sed and localfriendcodeseed on both consoles and attempt to transfer from your clean one to his banned one, if it goes will both of you should have unique seeds,if it doesn't you can still use your own seed to have both unbanned

Luckkill4u

4 guys in a car ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada

xyxa

Dokoro
Trophies
XP
Country
Somalia
its the luma patch, I think is pretty buggy atm and probably wont be in final luma
Especially since it doesn't have random number generation (RNG) built into it to change the device-id. If you use that your device-id will be the same as everyone else's who uses it.

Meioh

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So like, i have my brother's 3DS which isn't banned. I dumped its LocalFriendSeed_B and injected it on mine (after properly keeping a backup of mine of course), however i still get 002-0102 upon checking my friends list. Do i have to do anything else, like replacing my movable.sed for example? I dumped mine again and compared it on hxd to make sure it was my brother's and it is, but he's definitely not banned right now.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It must be the 1st already
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    1st of what?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    may?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Oh yeah it's in September
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BakerMan, yea i think its different
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    ok, because here it's in september, right before the fuckin school year starts
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    good night
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    as to you
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    How do you know if the night will be good when you're asleep
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    because i didn't say i was asleep
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    i said i was sleeping...
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    sleeping with uremum
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Even my mum slept on that uremum
  • TwoSpikedHands @ TwoSpikedHands:
    yall im torn... ive been hacking away at tales of phantasia GBA (the USA version) and have so many documents of reverse engineering i've done
    I just found out that the EU version is better in literally every way, better sound quality, better lighting, and there's even a patch someone made to make the text look nicer
    Do I restart now using what i've learned on the EU version since it's a better overall experience? or do I continue with the US version since that is what ive been using, and if someone decides to play my hack, it would most likely be that version?
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    @TwoSpikedHands, I'll preface this with the fact that I know nothing about the game, but, I think it depends on what your goals are. Are you trying to make a definitive version of the game? You may want to refocus your efforts on the EU version then. Or, are you trying to make a better US version? In which case, the only way to make a better US version is to keep on plugging away at that one ;)
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    I'm not familiar with the technicalities of the differences between the two versions, but I'm wondering if at least some of those differences are things that you could port over to the US version in your patch without having to include copyrighted assets from the EU version
    @Sicklyboy I am wanting to fully change the game and bend it to my will lol. I would like to eventually have the ability to add more characters, enemies, even have a completely different story if i wanted. I already have the ability to change the tilemaps in the US version, so I can basically make my own map and warp to it in game - so I'm pretty far into it!
    I really would like to make a hack that I would enjoy playing, and maybe other people would too. swapping to the EU version would also mean my US friends could not legally play it
    I am definitely considering porting over some of the EU features without using the actual ROM itself, tbh that would probably be the best way to go about it... but i'm sad that the voice acting is so.... not good on the US version. May not be a way around that though
    I appreciate the insight!
    TwoSpikedHands @ TwoSpikedHands: I appreciate the insight!