Gaming Has anyone gotten banned from playing Pokemon Moon online?

HellaJvke

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
if only I had a damn backup :l
I never did a system transfer so im fucked
Same here!!

i got around 2 bans so i can access the eshop
and dont have an NNID associated with my device anymore.
but i def cant play online games. get an error everytime.

maybe there will be a way where you dont need 2 3ds's or a system transfer??

Elveman

Just passing by
Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
What if that also gets banned, how are we going to either a: dodge that ban b: unban ourselves again?
There are two researches going in this thread: the one that involves a dev unit and the region change, and another that involves system transfer. While someone is saying this thread is about ranting and nothing more, actually there's already a lot we know

Reactions: jrk190

NBAPwns13

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So i was able to make a new NNID, i am still not able to access friendlist or go online. I don't think being unable to access friends/online is associated to my new made NNID but to my console right? Please correct me if im wrong.
Would it be possible to use the banned system with the newly made NNID to System transfer to another ds thus allowing it to get custom firmware on it? Since NNID sticks and i made a new one, will the target system be able to access friendslist/online, or will it be like the banned ds? Cause right now i would like to get a custom firmware on my new ds. I don't want 2 banned consoles.

Zene

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
it up to you,really.
got some options:
1)wait 15(30) days. - may be it temp (highly doubted)
2) unlink your old NNID from console with help of support
3) unlink your old NNID from console by deleting it, and wait
Asking again to be sure. Does unlinking your NNID by deleting it make it free to install on another 3DS?

FryScatter

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
1efc0a.jpg

zakio0403

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
i just will wait, tried the nand that used for arm9 but didn't work, triedn the 2.0 version but also didn't work, tried to change some values in the movable.sed but also didn't worked, what i noticed is that i had 2 differents movable.sed from a tiny format and the actuall firmware but just the last values, so i think changeing the middle values is the key

zakio0403

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
Hola Alejandro,

Gracias por contactarnos. He remitido la información a nuestros expertos, para que te contacten telefónicamente tan pronto les sea posible.

Atentamente,

Nintendo of America Inc.
Jesús Hernandez

just got that message from nintendo, i'll see what happens then

canaio

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
My movable.sed and LFCS are equals. Can I try using movable.sed dumped from my emunand? (I've only got error 002-0102)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: What's the point of video games? Kids playing video games won't be as hardened as the previous...