Gaming Has anyone gotten banned from playing Pokemon Moon online?

jazariz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
God. Countless people here have emailed, chatted, and called Nintendo then showed us bunch of proof already. Why are you guys so in denial ? If you want more "evidence", call Nintendo yourself.

Most likely that Nintendo didn't care before. But now, Sun & Moon is potentially their biggest release on 3DS ever, and somehow an idiot leaked it 10 days prior to release and god knows hundreds of thousands of people were playing the leak. If you were Nintendo, you would be pissed, right ? Now, what would you do if you were pissed ? That's right, just ban all those pirates.

If you play on cart, then the version will be 0
If you play via Eshop download, then the version will be 16/32
Therefore, if you play by CIA (which is equal to Eshop download), then your version needs to be 16/32. Otherwise, it will flag you as a pirate. You cannot have a cart version installed as CIA in your system, unless you were pirating.

the thing is the dump was turned into a cia but technically its still a cart just in cia form and nintendo has no way of telling

Treeko

Trophies
XP
Country
God. Countless people here have emailed, chatted, and called Nintendo then showed us bunch of proof already. Why are you guys so in denial ? If you want more "evidence", call Nintendo yourself.

Most likely that Nintendo didn't care before. But now, Sun & Moon is potentially their biggest release on 3DS ever, and somehow an idiot leaked it 10 days prior to release and god knows hundreds of thousands of people were playing the leak. If you were Nintendo, you would be pissed, right ? Now, what would you do if you were pissed ? That's right, just ban all those pirates.

If you play on cart, then the version will be 0
If you play via Eshop download, then the version will be 16/32
Therefore, if you play by CIA (which is equal to Eshop download), then your version needs to be 16/32. Otherwise, it will flag you as a pirate. You cannot have a cart version installed as CIA in your system, unless you were pirating.
FYI I did call nintendo the exact same day I got the ban, the retailers in my area broke street date which was on 16th, so I had a box copy of the game as proof for them, the ban is temporary according to the customer support representative I spoke with so please again stop spreading bullshit.

Last edited by Treeko,

Dogmj

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Oh dear god it worked, it worked!

Acraeus, I could pay you a beer right now.

I just unbanned myself from 002 using nothing but my own 3DS! This is incredible. And I suck at writing tutorials of any kind, so please don't count on me when it comes to that!
But basically

1. Inject an old NAND backup from when you were still installing a9lh (I did one before)
2. Use Decrypt9 to extract movable.sed from it

3. Use Decrypt 9 to extract movable.sed and LocalFriendCodeSeed_B from your current NAND that is banned
4. Use HxD (hex editor) to compare your old movable.sed with your LocalFriendCodeSeed_B, see how offsets 00000000/08 through 00000110/07 is the SAME!
5. Open up your NEW movable.sed with HxD and copy offsets 00000000/08 through 00000110/07
6. Open up LocalFriendCodeSeed_B with HxD and CTRL+A and then paste what you just copied
7. Save, inject to sysnand

This is how I did it, don't blame me if something goes wrong because I'm even worse at giving instructions than following them.

EDIT: Ignore strikethrough text, that is no needed and was just a part of me finding out HOW to do it, you don't need to do that.

Why nobody is talking about this?? This is amazing

Elveman

Just passing by
Trophies
XP
Country
Russia

Mega-Mew

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Last edited by Mega-Mew,

proflayton123

The Temp Loaf'
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Japan

yacepi15

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany

jrk190

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: Have a nice day. Life. Week. Month. year.