Gaming Has anyone gotten banned from playing Pokemon Moon online?

zongalito

Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire

MasterLel

Cooonfusion of da highest orda
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
France
they already banned your consoles; whats the worse they can do

this
1479505489-kekek.png

demonotaku

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so they will put you in prison for that.....CIAngel wouldn't be developed still if they gave a rats ass about the home brew community

Durig

OMGWTFBBQ
Trophies
XP
Country
Bolivia
What if that also gets banned, how are we going to either a: dodge that ban b: unban ourselves again?

just speculating:
it is ok if this will be baned, with randomizer we could not fear NNID bans ( at they current state, but this can cause that nin will implement more complicated system for checkind deviceID)

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
are retail users safe going online now/yet on hacked systems or not yet? has anyone tried/confirmed or anything... my Sun just finally arrived from ups/Amazon today

torchick11

Trophies
XP
Country
just speculating:
it is ok if this will be baned, with randomizer we could not fear NNID bans ( at they current state, but this can cause that nin will implement more complicated system for checkind deviceID)

So should I unlink my NNID?

Jhayym

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I can only say is that the only thing that updates on the movable file is the last 0x120 offset whenever you do system format. 0x110 does not update. even tho 3dbrew states it will whenever doing a system format

Zene

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For the sake of the ones that are yet to return to the thread, i'll make a little summary:
(I'm not an expert, so correct me in any wrong information and i'll edit the post)

BEFORE CONTINUING, REMEMBER: IT'S NOT RECOMMENDED TO DO ANY OF THE METHODS ON THIS POST,
I CAN'T ASSURE YOU THAT ANY OF THOSE ARE 100% WORKING FIXES, DO ANY OF THOSE AT YOUR OWN RISK.

022-2812 Error Code:
A patch was already made, but it's not 100% working yet, here's how you do it:
1) Download this file: https://transfer.sh/OLf8K/arm9loaderhax.bin

2) With the arm9.bin in hands, just go to the root of your SD Card and overwrite the actual arm9loaderhax.bin that is there with the one you just downloaded.
3) Now you're done with 022-2812, but probably will get a 022-2501 error code instead. It's because of your NNID, to fix that, just go to your NNID settings and when prompted with an error message, press X + Y and then, press A to remove your NNID from your 3DS.
4) From here you have two options:
A) Remain without a NNID and use eshop normally;
B) Create a new NNID and get a new error (011-6901) that at the moment of this post does not have a fix.

002-0102 Error Code:
By now, we have two methods for fixing that ban:

A)2 3DS Method:
This one is pretty simple, you'll need 2 3DS consoles with CFW and one of them NEEDS TO BE UNBANNED;
Disclaimer: If you do that with a 3DS of a friend, remember: We can't assure that Nintendo will not discover this and get him banned. Think twice before doing this with something that isn't yours.

Here's what you gonna do:
1) On your UNBANNED 3DS, load up decrypt9, go to SysNAND Options>System File Dump>Dump LocalFriendCodeSeed_B;
2) Get the dumped clean LFCS on Unbanned3DS-SD-Root/files9 and put it on Banned3DS-SD-Root/files9;
3) Now, on the BANNED 3DS, open decrypt9 again, go to SysNAND Options>System File Inject>Inject LocalFriendCodeSeed_B;
4) Now you're done, reboot your 3DS and enjoy being 002-Unbanned (BY NOW)

B)1 3DS Method:
Before doing this, be sure that Your banned 3DS did a System Transfer before, if not, this will not work.
So let's go:

1) Open Decrypt9 on your 3DS, go to SysNAND Options>System File Dump and do the two following procedures: Dump LocalFriendCodeSeed_B and Dump movable.sed;
2) Now open your SD root on your pc, and get the 2 files you just dumped in the files9 folder;
3) Open HxD (download it for yourself) and open both movable.sed and FCSL_B;
4) On movable.sed, copy everything except for the first 8 bytes and the last 40 (for dummys, use the indexes, you can start copying from row 00000000/ col 08 until row 00000110/ col 07);
5) Open LFCS_B, press ctrl + A, then paste your code (it must be and different code than before, if not, see step 7)
6) Now just go to Decrypt9 again and inject back the LFCS_B that you edited and you're good to go.

Troubleshooting:
7) If you did a system transfer before and your movable and LFSC are the same, you can do the following:
YOU NEED AN OLD NAND BACKUP TO PROCEED
8) Get your old NAND Backup and dump the movable.sed from it;
9) Check if the movable.sed seed is different from your actual localfriendcodeseed_b;
10) If it is, you're lucky, copy and paste it on your local friend code seed, restore your nand to your most recent one and then inject your new LFCS :)

Sorry for the credits, cause i don't remember right now who discovered what, so if you want to be credited, just ask me and I put your credits

Hope i helped some souls

God bless, it worked. I'm hesitant to delete my NNID since I've heard I won't be able to tie it to another console since I'm hearing conflicting info about not being able to tie your NNID to another 3DS since it assumes the NNID is still being used in the old console. Am I just screwed?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Weird I have been playing MSU enhanced Genesis games for a while now lol