Gaming Has anyone gotten banned from playing Pokemon Moon online?

lordnelson0405

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hey guys, I'm back. So what's new?
What I know from earlier:
Devices which once did a system transfer are able to unban themself.
You can use the LFS from an unbanned device.
Anything else? Anything new?

Skylar-

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
uhm if I will inject the save in a cartdrige and play on an unbanned 2DS with it can they ban me? (On 23rd obv)

QuickQuestion

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh dear god it worked, it worked!

Acraeus, I could pay you a beer right now.

I just unbanned myself from 002 using nothing but my own 3DS! This is incredible. And I suck at writing tutorials of any kind, so please don't count on me when it comes to that!
But basically

1. Inject an old NAND backup from when you were still installing a9lh (I did one before)
2. Use Decrypt9 to extract movable.sed from it

3. Use Decrypt 9 to extract movable.sed and LocalFriendCodeSeed_B from your current NAND that is banned
4. Use HxD (hex editor) to compare your old movable.sed with your LocalFriendCodeSeed_B, see how offsets 00000000/08 through 00000110/07 is the SAME!
5. Open up your NEW movable.sed with HxD and copy offsets 00000000/08 through 00000110/07
6. Open up LocalFriendCodeSeed_B with HxD and CTRL+A and then paste what you just copied
7. Save, inject to sysnand

This is how I did it, don't blame me if something goes wrong because I'm even worse at giving instructions than following them.

EDIT: Ignore strikethrough text, that is no needed and was just a part of me finding out HOW to do it, you don't need to do that.
When it says NEW movable.sed here, is this the movable.sed from my old NAND backup?

joe35

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
okay, the movable.sed and the Luma Patch worked, i'm free of both 022 and 002 bans.

But what about the actual games, anyone tested if it's safe to go online already?

I'm online on my legit pokemon moon cartridge. I was banned and unbanned myself using that method

Funkentanz

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I want to perform the method delete the nnid, and then system transfer to get cfw on my new ds as well. I don't know if it will banned tho. I want tobtry tonight but I need confirmation

Yeah, I really want to know that. The only thing I really care for is my Pokemon Bank, my Living Dex is on there and all my Events I collected since Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald, I can go to the web miiverse and my NNID on the Wii U also works fine!

Veranek

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Right, so Nintendo(official store) has dispatched my UK copy, which means it should arrive tomorrow, does that mean it should be completely safe for anyone with an EU copy to play from tomorrow? As it's Nintendo themselves that have given the copies out now.

What's the point of being first? Wait a few days, and wait for confirmation.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Anyone confirm that the leaked version works online today in North America?

If by leaked you mean the .cia with the strings 16 or 32 then yes you should be safe, we are past release date here. If you mean the Lurantis version, delete it and install a clean one.

MizuhoChan

Trophies
Website
mii.nanodesu.org
XP
Country
Please. Someone get me a seed so I can unban ;_;

Look at how much I've tried.

vIhmQgi.jpg

Veranek

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Please. Someone get me a seed so I can unban ;_;

Look at how much I've tried.

vIhmQgi.jpg

Sure...lets give seeds to random strangers, they won't ever do anything to get themselves banned again. Be patient, if you don't have another 3DS to transfer from people won't give one to you, since we don't know how it works.

Reactions: Majickhat55

Civori

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
okay, the movable.sed and the Luma Patch worked, i'm free of both 022 and 002 bans.

But what about the actual games, anyone tested if it's safe to go online already?

So you just copy the movable.sed stuff into the localfriendseed and inject the local friend seed?

PrometheusG.

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
I've read somewhere in this forum that nintendo of Germany and France say the ban is permanent on the consoles of all the "smart pirates" who used pokemon S&M early, before release

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZJewzRHdH8c