Gaming Has anyone gotten banned from playing Pokemon Moon online?

Helix Fossil

DQ Fan Translator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Changed the LFS with the value from moveable.sed, worked first time like a charm, was able to go online in Pokemon Moon.

Still hoping there's a way for us to hardset a new console ID that doesn't revert back when the system is rebooted. I'm sure it still looks weird for a banned system to show up online, but if the connection is being made from a system with a different console ID then everything is hunkydory.

Last edited by Helix Fossil,

DJ91990

Grookey Gang!
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
I've been lurking on this thread for a bit.
What's the way some people have removed the online play ban using only the one system that involves the moveable and friendseed_b thing?
What the new moveable thing?

I have deleted the Pokemon Sun and Moon leaked games and tickets from my system using FBI and am re-downloading Sun and Moon with Freeshop.

Last edited by DJ91990,

Black ace

Trophies
XP
Country
The question is.. has -anyone- who has been banned this way got a Wii U ban?
Its not a NNID ban(unless it won't let you log in with it on Miiverse using a PC),it just bans the 3DS console from being able to go online and changing NNID settings.

The same NNID will still work without problem if it was linked to a Wii U at the time, though I've heard that if it was only linked to a 3DS(and not a Wii U) then it results in an NNID ban too instead of just the console ban

Tigran

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Its not a NNID ban(unless it won't let you log in with it on Miiverse using a PC),it just bans the 3DS console from being able to go online and changing NNID settings.

The same NNID will still work without problem if it was linked to a Wii U at the time, though I've heard that if it was only linked to a 3DS(and not a Wii U) then it results in an NNID ban too instead of just the console ban

Okay.. Looks like I'm good. No biggey. I got another 3DS I can use if/when I get a physical version of the game. So I'm cool. Thanks. :)

Jhayym

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
But what I'm wondering is, once you do a system transfer and your original movable.sed/LFCS is transferred, does it gen a new one?

I don't see why it shouldn't, if it didn't there'd be duplicate LFCS's online when both original system and transferee were online

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

should've generated a xorpad instead or chose the "NAND restore keep A9LH" option ;)
rip

Like i said, when system transferring, the sole purpose of movable.sed is to give the destination 3ds access files from the source 3ds such as games. Destination 3ds LFC file is static per motherboard hence those who didnt do system transfer kept getting same values. When your LFC got banned and you used the movable from the system transfer, youre pretty much using the values of your old 3ds LFC without dumping and injecting it

Majickhat55

The Red Woman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Progress is progress. Slowly figuring out what works and what doesn't (more or less?) until something more concrete shows up from the experts in these areas.

D

Deleted User

I have a nand backup of an old machine i had. It was trashed out. Any way of going about extracting the Device ID from that nand dump??

Helix Fossil

DQ Fan Translator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Have you done a system transfer in the past?

Yes, I had originally done a system transfer on this system, so the LFS and moveable.sed were completely different.

The only thing to worry about now is if there's a way to hardset a new console ID instead of just RAM editing, that way it won't look weird when a banned console ID shows up online.

Droyd

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Yes, backup your save, delete with FBI and install from freeshop or eShop (you have the title keys anyway)

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

damn, it generated a new moveable.sed?
What happens if I didn't delete it with FBI but from settings ?

xurion

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
But what about the NTR thing? Can't we alter the ram to not have the ban temporarly, then proceed to a system transfer, and then have both files ?

Black ace

Trophies
XP
Country
Just checking, but now that Sun and Moon are out in most regions is it safe to go online on a CIA(presumably not using Lurantis')?

demounit

Trophies
XP
Country
i just did the LFCS thing and it didn't seem to work...still get the error when i load up my friends list.

the movable.sed and LFCS are totally different. i don't know what i did wrong.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Right onto uremums 3d printed dildo