Gaming Has anyone gotten banned from playing Pokemon Moon online?

TheGuyMadeOfTofu

Trophies
XP
Country
Did you do a system transfer in the past? What's your CFW?
That's a good thing.
Please let us know if you ever did a system transfer!
You can copy a string out of the movable.sed and use this as the localfriendseed like some guides earlier in this thread showed.
I would do that later having a computer maybe
Answering both. I indeed did a system transfer with eachother way before i did emunand or a9lh when they were 10.3. Now both are a9lh. Sorry if im slow responding because for some reason this web runs slow on my chrome app on the phone

Black ace

Trophies
XP
Country
Any options I have to get around it? I have literally no idea if the Movable to LFS trick has worked right now @_@
As far as I know none, its a console ban more than anything else.

The Movable to LFS worked for me but I had to go back to my pre A9LH nand backup to find a Movable that was different from my LFS. I think it was only different because I formatted my 3DS immediately after installing A9LH to remove my fieldrunner's NNID

Veranek

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hit me now too during the 3rd wave. Can't access the eshop but wondertrading in ORAS and as such online in probably any other game works without issue. Not really sure what Nintendo achieved with that if it's perma because it sure as hell encourages using freeshop and still enjoying online play.

People lost access to their paid games and Pokebank, to be honest they should just unban us all, they failed and in the process of failing they managed to remove people from paying $$$ to them. How dumb.

Zeny

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
How does one check the version ID in FBI for sun and moon? (usually use BBM but it hasn't been updated in a while. ))

demounit

Trophies
XP
Country
my LFC and movabe are different. i did a system transfer to a9lh my n3dsxl.

i'm still waiting to do the injection, i want to make sure i've done everything correctly.

proflayton123

The Temp Loaf'
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Japan
Hit me now too during the 3rd wave. Can't access the eshop but wondertrading in ORAS and as such online in probably any other game works without issue. Not really sure what Nintendo achieved with that if it's perma because it sure as hell encourages using freeshop and still enjoying online play.

I'm the same, although not going to touch my ds's for a while now because of this.. Kinda learnt my lesson, if they ban the use of online play too, then it's a technical paper weight

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jhayym

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
what methods have actually been used changing the LFC with a hex editor?

The method we thought that work pretty much acts up as injecting a LFC from a donor 3ds, the only difference is, if your old 3ds isnt bootable and you want to use it as a donor, if you did a system transfer, most likely you have the LFC values of the donor in your movable.sed file.

ertre

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
People lost access to their paid games and Pokebank, to be honest they should just unban us all, they failed and in the process of failing they managed to remove people from paying $$$ to them. How dumb.
Sadly Nintendo just doesn't understand how this works. So they aren't even aware they are actually shooting themself in their foot.

The method we thought that work pretty much acts up as injecting a LFC from a donor 3ds, the only difference is, if your old 3ds isnt bootable and you want to use it as a donor, if you did a system transfer, most likely you have the LFC values of the donor in your movable.sed file.
Welp, back to square 0 then.

Last edited by ertre,
Reactions: Skylar-
D

Deleted User

The Movable to LFS worked for me but I had to go back to my pre A9LH nand backup to find a Movable that was different from my LFS. I think it was only different because I formatted my 3DS immediately after installing A9LH to remove my fieldrunner's NNID
Luckilly enough I have a few old nand backups stored on a hard drive. I just need to be able to access the movable soehow then to check for any differences >_>

Jhayym

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country

u had fieldrunners, you did system transfer, that movable value pretty much came from the old console. i assume

Reactions: xyxa and fodder

AydenTheKilla

Garchomp King
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
no im asking has anyone just tried changing multiple random things in their LFC and movable with a hex editor and injecting them

Jhayym

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
no im asking has anyone just tried changing multiple random things in their LFC and movable with a hex editor and injecting them
trust me, we tried different things. but apparenty this twitter guy has a way, although not fool proof as the LFC values are shared to multiple console. from what ive heard

piratesephiroth

I wish I could read
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Yeah, or he is using LFS from donors 3DS or he has some way to use keys in SecureInfo_A to generate a valid LFS.
LocalFriendSeed_B is a console exclusive file. It can't be tampered with because its signature is verified server side and only Nintendo can sign it.
It can only be extracted from a donor console.

Veranek

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

The LFS is probably ordered in some sort of fashion to be verified, meaning that only one that was created by a 3DS can be verified by Nintendo. It might look like a random string of numbers and values but it isn't.

Last edited by Veranek,
Reactions: fodder

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Right onto uremums 3d printed dildo