Gaming Has anyone gotten banned from playing Pokemon Moon online?

RCJayce

The Defender Of Tomorrow
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
if it's a flag, wouldn't reverting to a previous nand backup + empty sd (besides a9hax.bin) solve the problem?

ancient nand backup -> system doesn't know its banned yet
With no files in the SD card -> forces SD to reinitialize so flag cant be contained here too
but if the code in the moveable.sed/LFS is the same, when you try to connect to the game servers flags you again?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Do I have to back up anything before that? Or when I restore a NAND backup will I still have my cias installed?
it was a "joke" don't do anything

btw: enMTW unbanned you, why would you need this? lol

Awesomeslayerg

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay guys I've been reading the thread and its great you guys are all coming closer to a solution but can we stop and think about how all the cheaters will abuse this?

D

Deleted User

is there a way to I know I shouldnt be asking this to get moon without going through freeshop or fbi, the download takes forever

Alex Huynh

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I used fbi to dump the lurantis save and injected it into the freeshop version. playing. it's fine. as @fodder just said.

When you're going to import your save using JKSM you typically you need to launch the target game at least once. Then importing should work.
Ok maybe he did something wrong, i havent try mine yet, let me try it. Can we go online now in the new freeshop version ?
A small question though, is the new 3.2 version Gateway compatible, because when i install the v0 Lurantis CIA for the first time it just show error after install, then i gotta find a Gateway compatible version for it to work ( All the CIA before Sun and Moon work just fine on both CFW and gateway, i dont know why Pokemon Sun Moon need 2 seperate version for CFW and Gateway).

windman410

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
is there a way to I know I shouldnt be asking this to get moon without going through freeshop or fbi, the download takes forever
that iso site or that chaos site. I don't think there's a new version out yet on those places though, just the old leak.

lordnelson0405

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
i mean their has to be a reason some peoples movable.sed were the same and some were different
Yes, there is a reason. And we will find out. We made a lot of progress in the last 2 hrs.
Let us all figure this out a few hrs more and we will know the difference between us who are unbanned now and you guys who have the same movable.sed and friendseed.
Maybe it really has something to do with the difference between the two formatting types? Maybe you need to format with tinyformat. Or you need to format with the standard nintendo formatting way.
I don't think you and I did that much different when it comes to arm9 if you followed the guide.
I also got two friends in the same boat with you as I said.
Both used the same guide as I did, just 2 or 3 weeks later than me.
I think it has something to do with that the guide scrapped out the "format your console a thousand times now" parts from when I installed arm9 to when they did.

We'll figure this out eventually.

Majickhat55

The Red Woman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Some say that it does, I can't test it myself.
It does but it generates the exact same Seed present in the LFS so I don't how it's useful. At least that's what happened to me. Meaning everything before and after the seed what different but the seed remained the same. The only way I was able to get a brand new one was by copying the same offsets from a different LFS and importing them manually to the moveable.sed, which prompted a "restore" on boot, went through everything etc then redumped the moveable.sed to check and lo and behold the LFS was mine all over again.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Purple_Heart @ Purple_Heart: ye