Gaming Has anyone gotten banned from playing Pokemon Moon online?

fodder

STARMAN
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
http://imgur.com/Xon6Rqh

Well here is valid proof that guy is not a jake. He unbanned my console! Just dont swarm him with tweets as this is still under heavy testing to ensure we wont end up being banned again after this.
We've already determined he's giving out dupe LocalFriendCodeSeeds ;)
You can go online, but the we don't know what kind of risk there is with multiple people going online with the same LocalFriendCodeSeed

Reactions: kwhite

kwhite

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nah he gave me a completely different LocalFriendCodeSeed, this screenshot is for a very promising method for taking an old LocalFriendCodeSeed out of movable.sed from early backups (or potential system resets)
Ooooh ok then. I clearly need to get some sleep if I didn't catch that conversation springing up.

Joom

 ❤❤❤
Trophies
Website
mogbox.net
XP
Country
United States
http://imgur.com/Xon6Rqh

Well here is valid proof that guy is not a jake. He unbanned my console! Just dont swarm him with tweets as this is still under heavy testing to ensure we wont end up being banned again after this.
We already know how to reobtain the Friend List and online gaming. Getting rid of the NNID ban is what we're after. Trying to create a new one still produces the 022-2812 error.

Reactions: fodder

fodder

STARMAN
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
We already know how to reobtain the Friend List and online gaming. Getting rid of the NNID ban is what we're after. Trying to create a new one still produces the 022-2812 error.
Well, no, right now it seems the main focus is finding a way to generate a localfriendcodeseed without a second console, which me may have

Acraeus

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The method I'm posting will give you back online gaming and friend list with only one console.

damos1212

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway

How without a second 3ds do you restore online gaming?

Svaethier

Trophies
Website
s6.zetaboards.com
XP
Country
United States
We've already determined he's giving out dupe LocalFriendCodeSeeds ;)
You can go online, but the we don't know what kind of risk there is with multiple people going online with the same LocalFriendCodeSeed
we dont know this quite yet but if everyone who he helps get rebanned at one time then it'll be safe to say thats what he is doing.

izy

Advanced Tech Pleb
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
from what it sounds like the guy said

Unlink NNID
Unban Console
Relink NNID
GG its unbanned

Thedave

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
jADIowp.png

This is the offset you need to copy from movable.sed thats my old banned friendseed
got a few hours to test,so to do this i'd need to decrypt my old nand dump with decrypt 9,dump my localfriendcodeseed and replace the data in my seed with this data,correct?

Reactions: fodder

runetoonxx2

GBATemp's Cancer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok so open movable.sed in HxD and compare from 08 of the first line down to 07 of 000000110 to your localfriendseed if they dont match then copy it and over write the values in your localfriendseed with them and inject.
so from offset 08
Yup, Tinyformat, generate a new movable.sed copy and paste the new data and inject.
so tiny format ftw?

YayMii

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Well, I've just shoved my Lurantis .sav into an eShop installation, and I'm wonder-trading with no issues whatsoever. I'm too paranoid to try it directly with the Lurantis CIA, but reinstalling would probably be the safest way to go for anyone who hasn't gotten banned.

Reactions: H1B1Esquire

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    NinStar @ NinStar: there a bunch of good games missing, one of them (which makes a lot of sense for this type of...