Gaming Has anyone gotten banned from playing Pokemon Moon online?

NBAPwns13

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just tell them your 3DS is dead, won't turn on, whatever, and that you can't get into it to do the system transfer yourself and that you need them to transfer your NNID to a new 3DS.

However, it's most likely your console that's banned, so even if you get rid of your NNID and make a new NNID you'll still be banned.
I want to get rid of the nnid so that i can system transfer downgrade with my stock new 3s xl, i know that nnid sticks which i want to remove but do you think the console ban will stick as well?

Helix Fossil

DQ Fan Translator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I want to get rid of the nnid so that i can system transfer downgrade with my stock new 3s xl, i know that nnid sticks which i want to remove but do you think the console ban will stick as well?

Oh, no, I don't think it should stick. The console ban is based on a console-specific identifier, and every 3DS has their own unique one. However, I'm pretty sure system transfer is one of the things you can't access if you have the 2812 ban.

Reactions: Queno138

plasma

GBAtemp's Artificial Lifeform
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Unbanned via the LocalFriendSeed_B method, couldnt care less about eShop stuff to be honest. Just want to wonder trade :')

Anything I need to do before I can wonder trade now? Using Lurantis' cia.
I cant see the .cia being the issue for the ban, more likely connecting to their online servers.

HakanBruh

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Im sorry if this has been asked already. I didnt check this site for days cause i was happily playing pokemon sun. I installed it throuch cia and kept my n3ds offline since then. Will I get banned if i go online on the release date? And can I keep the game like this or do i need to reinstall through freeshop? Any answer would be helpful. Thanks in advance.

Reactions: Imacaredformy2ds

fodder

STARMAN
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Unbanned via the LocalFriendSeed_B method, couldnt care less about eShop stuff to be honest. Just want to wonder trade :')

Anything I need to do before I can wonder trade now? Using Lurantis' cia.
I cant see the .cia being the issue for the ban, more likely connecting to their online servers.
I suggest you remove Lurantis' CIA and download the real one from freeshop to be safe, up to you, but that's what I'd do. Back up the save of course.

Imacaredformy2ds

Smartass
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Im sorry if this has been asked already. I didnt check this site for days cause i was happily playing pokemon sun. I installed it throuch cia and kept my n3ds offline since then. Will I get banned if i go online on the release date? And can I keep the game like this or do i need to reinstall through freeshop? Any answer would be helpful. Thanks in advance.
I suggest that you delete everything havin to do with Sun and download it from freeShop afterwards.

Reactions: HakanBruh

plasma

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I suggest you remove Lurantis' CIA and download the real one from freeshop to be safe, up to you, but that's what I'd do. Back up the save of course.
But whats the difference? Just the version string.
I have the physical ones pre-ordered so I am gonna transfer my save over to that.
Say I were to do that, what would I need to modify on my save?

fodder

STARMAN
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
But whats the difference? Just the version string.
I have the physical ones pre-ordered so I am gonna transfer my save over to that.
Say I were to do that, what would I need to modify on my save?
Don't need to modify anything I don't think, just export it with JKSV and import it onto the game cart after starting it up and creating the initial data on the SD card.

And idk, thought I saw Aurora Wright say something regarding Lurantis' .cia

Reactions: plasma

plasma

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Don't need to modify anything I don't think, just export it with JKSV and import it onto the game cart after starting it up and creating the initial data on the SD card.

And idk, thought I saw Aurora Wright say something regarding Lurantis' .cia
I may be wrong as I am no dev, but I just cant see the difference, unless Nintendo can see the version string.
Thought I thought they would just see pinging their server.

from what others said you cant yet modify your save
PKHex mate.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :O:rofl2: +1