Gaming Has anyone gotten banned from playing Pokemon Moon online?

D

Deleted-19228

Unbanned via the LocalFriendSeed_B method, couldnt care less about eShop stuff to be honest. Just want to wonder trade :')

Anything I need to do before I can wonder trade now? Using Lurantis' cia.
I cant see the .cia being the issue for the ban, more likely connecting to their online servers.

Why risk it? Just download from freeshop

ToxicHD345

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If I was banned from playing Sun and Moon would I able to play Smash 3ds online? I have both games and currently playing Smash with my buddy

Hayro

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I suggest you remove Lurantis' CIA and download the real one from freeshop to be safe, up to you, but that's what I'd do. Back up the save of course.
Is there risk to be tracked down with the Lurantis'save?
Also as an European, Do I need to wait 23rd November to download Sum/Moon with Freeshop?

RCJayce

The Defender Of Tomorrow
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
where exactly is the files9 folder?
I have it from a old 3DS A9LH setup, I don't remember more details sorry.

edit: Nevermid, before doing the A9LH setup, I did an NAND backup, it saves in the Files9 folder in the SDCard I Just copied the entire folder to my PC.

Last edited by RCJayce,

Aletron9000

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there risk to be tracked down with the Lurantis'save?
Also as an European, Do I need to wait 23rd November to download Sum/Moon with Freeshop?

Change your trainer info in PKHex so it says you first played on the day of release

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Well, read before that Mystery gift was still a thing even after being banned, but I can't access it. I'm online + eshop banned, I can't get any connection. Trying to enter a code : banned. Trying to use the online gift : seems fine but no gift to catch.

You always have PKhex

Reactions: Hayro

Autrui

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Well, read before that Mystery gift was still a thing even after being banned, but I can't access it. I'm online + eshop banned, I can't get any connection. Trying to enter a code : banned. Trying to use the online gift : seems fine but no gift to catch.

raberaff

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
A few ppl including me could get it. Mystery Gift still works even when banned

HakanBruh

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I would like to delete the cia and everything which is connected to it, so i can play the cartridge online without any problems. Do I have to do more than just deleting in the settings of the nintendo? Id be thankful for any advice.

Reactions: FryScatter

Civori

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So assuming you do the local friendseed method to bypass that ban. Can you even add friendcodes? Lmao. I'm assuming not.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Psionic Roshambo, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QNY4DFhf6xM