Gaming Has anyone gotten banned from playing Pokemon Moon online?

MasterLel

Cooonfusion of da highest orda
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
France
I have purchased digital games before, but I can always backup my save and pirate again.

I also prepaid for pokemon bank, but nintendo can f*** off with my $5 since they decided to ban us.

no idea what 011-6901 means as an error code.
my message screen was in japanese, with the generic 'please try again later"

It's a generic code error, no details about it even in official dev documentation

Reactions: Queno138

alpha_noj

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well if it really is permanent my only regret is that i won't be able to play MHXX online when it comes out... and i bought MHX and i was planning to buy double cross aswell... shiet
I'm hoping MHXX is for the Switch, so I don't have to worry too much about it. I play MH enough locally that I'm not TOO upset, but it is quite annoying to lose access to playing online.

Helix Fossil

DQ Fan Translator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
An update for mobo switchers: I gave a call to Nintendo, asking to unlink my NNID from my current 3DS so I can link it to a new one. It looks like you can't just have them unlink it and then link it yourself afterwards. You have to have the new "system" (mobo) up and running already so they can unlink and re-link in a single swoop. So make sure you keep your original serial numbers, and then use decrypt9 or something to get the serial number from the new mobo. Then when you have both serial numbers it should be easy peasy to transfer your NNID.

Reactions: Queno138

JVG

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
An update for mobo switchers: I gave a call to Nintendo, asking to unlink my NNID from my current 3DS so I can link it to a new one. It looks like you can't just have them unlink it and then link it yourself afterwards. You have to have the new "system" (mobo) up and running already so they can unlink and re-link in a single swoop. So make sure you keep your original serial numbers, and then use decrypt9 or something to get the serial number from the new mobo. Then when you have both serial numbers it should be easy peasy to transfer your NNID.
Any idea if Pokemon Bank access will work on the new mobo? I am not buying a new mobo, but I do have a second, NNID-less 3DS. If you could ask if Pokemon will remain, that would be great.

alexj9626

Trophies
XP
Country
Panama
Is it safer to wait a "good" .cia (and i really dont know what a good .cia would be like) or to pre-load the game with a seed?

Jhayym

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country

dont you think once you do MoBo swap, the new customer who gets the banned one finds out and phones up ninty, stating the serial code, ninty says it aint banned yet customer insists the error codes appears, console gets sent for assessment, finds out mobo has wrong serial and bans the original mobo (which you swapped out)

yacepi15

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
A broken console has LocalFriendCodeSeed_A instead of B. It will work for re-enabling online access? Will the friend code be losed or it is linked to movable.sed?

Antipika

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I tried to do it all
I changed the serial number in SecureInfo file, and after the injected this
The I Injected The New nnidsave.bin and the unbanned LocalFriendCodeSeed_B

the result, for all of you, with wonder, is that I was readmitted (unbanned) in nintendo eshop (022-2812 the error code no longer exists), while in online games (mario kart 7 3ds .. ssbb[ i test to delete the save.. but the error exist again]) is code 002- 0102

This, then, is ecquivalent for anyone who tries it

at this point, I kindly ask you, how to solve this situation, has appeared unbanned of e-shops, but banned the games ..

You just did it wrong, injecting a clean LocalFriendCodeSeed_B is enough to get back online in-game. That's it. I have done that only step and I can play MHX again just fine. (I couldn't care less about my NNID or the eShop).

Helix Fossil

DQ Fan Translator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Any idea if Pokemon Bank access will work on the new mobo? I am not buying a new mobo, but I do have a second, NNID-less 3DS. If you could ask if Pokemon will remain, that would be great.

IIRC stuff like Pokemon Bank isn't guaranteed for some reason, but since all that stuff is tied to your NNID and stored server-side I don't see any reason why you wouldn't be able to access it after transferring the NNID to a new console.

dont you think once you do MoBo swap, the new customer who gets the banned one finds out and phones up ninty, stating the serial code, ninty says it aint banned yet customer insists the error codes appears, console gets sent for assessment, finds out mobo has wrong serial and bans the original mobo (which you swapped out)

What makes you think I'm taking a motherboard out of a different 3DS, replacing it, and then returning it with the old mobo? It's called buying parts, the old mobo will probably go in the trash afterwards.

Jhayym

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
IIRC stuff like Pokemon Bank isn't guaranteed for some reason, but since all that stuff is tied to your NNID and stored server-side I don't see any reason why you wouldn't be able to access it after transferring the NNID to a new console.

What makes you think I'm taking a motherboard out of a different 3DS, replacing it, and then returning it with the old mobo? It's called buying parts, the old mobo will probably go in the trash afterwards.

there was someone not long ago stated a refund, just curious as u stated swap as well

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye tempBOT: @ The Real Jdbye farts behind the fan