Gaming Has anyone gotten banned from playing Pokemon Moon online?

Decorations

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My best bet is just too say wait it out everyone I know it's fricking 14 more days but it's better than seeing worse side effects and having a banned console that can't do anything

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I got a chat with a girl from nintendo but asked me to call them, but it was too late to make that, maybe i call today i just said that i bought the 3ds yesterday and it couldn't go online
They'll ask for a pic of it and serial numbers well if you mention sun or moon

Reactions: ToxicPotato

zakio0403

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
My best bet is just too say wait it out everyone I know it's fricking 14 more days but it's better than seeing worse side effects and having a banned console that can't do anything

They'll ask for a pic of it and serial numbers

I can get one, the serial number i changed with hex editor but i had the backup so i just told her the serial number but she told me "that couldn't be treated by chat by policy, that it has to be by phone, so she told me a number and said that someone would call me back today

Reactions: Decorations

ToxicPotato

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Should be asleep, but nope, here I am still checking the eShop every thirty minutes and still lurking this thread. :mellow:

I don't really know what I'm expecting to accomplish besides missing a night of sleep over something incredibly petty in the long run.

Decorations

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can get one, the serial number i changed with hex editor but i had the backup so i just told her the serial number but she told me "that couldn't be treated by chat by policy, that it has to be by phone, so she told me a number and said that someone would call me back today
Well we def will wait on that phone call if nothing pops up tomorrow

Should be asleep, but nope, here I am still checking the eShop every thirty minutes and still lurking this thread. :mellow:

I don't really know what I'm expecting to accomplish besides missing a night of sleep over something incredibly petty in the long run.
Relax someone else dd the same thing I saved you and them just in time rest up

NujUko

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
i'm actually very chill about the ban, i neved play online that much anyways (very shy to play monhun with strangers and sucks at smash), i mostly did for trades but meh

i'm like still here because i don't even know why but i like reading this bunch of strangers, this forum looks non toxic which is surprising coming from a nintendo community

Decorations

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What we know so far !!!!!!!!!!!!! Keep this reposted every 30 mins and add on too it plz and thank you - @decorating - cred too @OkazakiTheOtaku
Someone's creating a code in Japan in about 10 more hours were suppose to get something it was mentioned earlier
https://gyazo.com/8f410a4ac13edaf2ff28fc0b80d6de2f
https://gyazo.com/895eab1af84e7a1b4fc45c94c13368c7
https://gyazo.com/07d6f24e795b227cce31bf5750a30982
Sun title id: 0004000000164800

Moon title id: 0004000000175E00

Delete either for which you have installed, if both, delete both.
Thanks @proflayton123 for the codes^
(Use tikSweep if you ran the game wait till launch and clear it save your file to jksm or savedatafiler there were two versions v0.0 & 0.32 updates everyone banned had 0.0 you are most likely to get banned if you are online if you want to know if you're not banned check mario kart , friendlists , eshop)
What we been told people who own original cartridges have been banned too they been set bail 15 day bans pray we are on the same boat !!!!!!!
May nintend gods bless us all
We just have too wait till something pops up

demounit

Trophies
XP
Country
our first test is coming up. in 2 and a half hours the game comes out in aus.

i know it's unlikely, but since we know nothing about this ban, perhaps we have just been banned until the game launches. so the first milestone is midnight aus. perhaps we get unbanned then.

(just trying to be overly optimistic, i don't think this will happen)

Decorations

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i'm actually very chill about the ban, i neved play online that much anyways (very shy to play monhun with strangers and sucks at smash), i mostly did for trades but meh

i'm like still here because i don't even know why but i like reading this bunch of strangers, this forum looks non toxic which is surprising coming from a nintendo community
I'm suprisingly chill as well :/

Reactions: OkazakiTheOtaku

Decorations

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
our first test is coming up. in 2 and a half hours the game comes out in aus.

i know it's unlikely, but since we know nothing about this ban, perhaps we have just been banned until the game launches. so the first milestone is midnight aus. perhaps we get unbanned then.

(just trying to be overly optimistic, i don't think this will happen)
May be lifted but there can also be a second wave mo confirmed bans today not that I heard of

wow, I just got back on the temp and damn all those stalkers, er, guests and pages for this in just a few days
Lololl

wow, I just got back on the temp and damn all those stalkers, er, guests and pages for this in just a few days
Its def nintendo ninjas laughing at us

Reactions: Erikku

zakio0403

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
Well we def will wait on that phone call if nothing pops up tomorrow
i was thinking on telling my aunt to call them but she doesn't know anything about this haha so i'll wait for that call, on the other side i think we're not the only ones baned coz i saw japanese online, so maybe they leak the way of going through it

D

Deleted User

What we know so far !!!!!!!!!!!!! Keep this reposted every 30 mins and add on too it plz and thank you - @decorating - cred too @OkazakiTheOtaku
Someone's creating a code in Japan in about 10 more hours were suppose to get something it was mentioned earlier
https://gyazo.com/8f410a4ac13edaf2ff28fc0b80d6de2f
https://gyazo.com/895eab1af84e7a1b4fc45c94c13368c7
https://gyazo.com/07d6f24e795b227cce31bf5750a30982
I'd like to ask for details or a source on who's making this code/tool if possible please :)

MezCla

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country

Me too, I never touched my 3DS in a very long time until ACNL Update. I didn't usually play anything online, and the only times I played was with close friends I can play locally, so no big deal. The thing is that you don't know what you have until you lose it.

Erikku

GBATemp's Official Cancer Treatment
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
May be lifted but there can also be a second wave mo confirmed bans today not that I heard of

Lololl

Its def nintendo ninjas laughing at us

lol ninty's ninjas can kiss my ass since I already preordered moon from the eshop

Decorations

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i was thinking on telling my aunt to call them but she doesn't know anything about this haha so i'll wait for that call, on the other side i think we're not the only ones baned coz i saw japanese online, so maybe they leak the way of going through it
I saw everyone as well Brazil whatever else but alms every thing

lol ninty's ninjas can kiss my ass since I already preordered moon from the eshop
Lmaoooo

Me too, I never touched my 3DS in a very long time until ACNL Update. I didn't usually play anything online, and the only times I played was with close friends I can play locally, so no big deal. The thing is that you don't know what you have until you lose it.
Youre banned though ?

I'd like to ask for details or a source on who's making this code/tool if possible please :)
I'll have too scam through this thread because it was mentioned here

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: By the power of Florida Man, I have the power!!! *Lifts up meth pipe* Meth Man!!! lol