Gaming Has anyone gotten banned from playing Pokemon Moon online?

jk102393

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I passed out and don't want to read 60 pages. Is the game unbanning method still injecting another console's friendseedcode thing into the banned one?

IIm_Hungry777

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Yeah im 90% done with the game so i turned my wifi off finally... Now im going to beat the aftergame, back up my save and delete everything to do with sun and moon before i turn my wifi back on just incase. Looks like were pretty screwed though... But who knows at this point. Im not to worried about it until friday. Then i might be a little more salty
Should i try to check if i got banned or should i just wait

gridatttack

Trophies
XP
Country
El Salvador
I went online this monday for 2 hours, but I haven't been banned yet.

I guess there's no way to prevent being banned?

Supposedly people say uninstall the game, but I doubt that would prevent the ban,

Pokem

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I hope my evaluation went well, When i called them i told them that if i promise to be really really good would they unban my system and the guy got a good laugh out of it. other things were said but he said he'd look into seeing what he could do. So based charismatic comedy might get my System unbanned B)
lol, how did you tell the dude you pirate games and ask for an unban without getting handcuffed???
i mean, just telling him the error code is like going to a police station and confess. (if the error code means playing unauthorized games)

Reactions: Queno138

AydenTheKilla

Garchomp King
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
On second note guys who back up their save might want to change the start date on their game and pokemon so the pokemon servers dont eventually ban you too.

D

Deleted-19228

It doesn't. It only means that the console is restricted from online services. It's not only playing unauthorized games.

Reactions: Pokem

Powermad80

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Still haven't checked if I'm banned, but if I am, I have the most believable cover story for customer support in the worst case scenario.
N3DS has no NNID on it, my Wii U does, I can format the N3DS, call up support, say I bought it secondhand but can't log in.
Nothing on their servers has any data against the story, just gotta wait a little bit after release and I'm indistinguishable from an innocent caught in the crossfire.

Last edited by Powermad80,
Reactions: Deleted User

gridatttack

Trophies
XP
Country
El Salvador
On second note guys who back up their save might want to change the start date on their game and pokemon so the pokemon servers dont eventually ban you too.

Save date doesn't matter, but, is there proof uninstalling the game will prevent to being banned if you went online before?

Majickhat55

The Red Woman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Still haven't checked if I'm banned, but if I am, I have the most believable cover story for customer support in the worst case scenario.
N3DS has no NNID on it, my Wii U does, I can format the N3DS, call up support, say I bought it secondhand but can't log in.
That's exactly what I did but I still had to prove the receipt from my DS purchase....

arcanine59

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hey guys, have any of you tried to do this:

1) format the banned 3DS system
2) transfer an unbanned 3DS system to the banned 3DS
3)check if the New transfered system gets banned on the banned 3DS

If it doesn't, then 7 days after the transfer, you can transfer back and get the banned 3DS to be clean again, don't you?

ultros7

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire

That won't happen, loads of people play with a messed up/unconfigured system clock.

There are people with start dates on like 2012 in every Pokemon game.

Lokote2134

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so i got error code 002-0102 when i tried getting online in anmial crossing im guessing is because i had a cia of pokemon moon i have a9hl luna install is there any way i can bypass this ban?

Majickhat55

The Red Woman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hey guys, have any of you tried to do this:

1) format the banned 3DS system
2) transfer an unbanned 3DS system to the banned 3DS
3)check if the New transfered system gets banned on the banned 3DS

If it doesn't, then 7 days after the transfer, you can transfer back and get the banned 3DS to be clean again, don't you?
The ban won't let you use the internet even if you format. No system transfer with no internet.

AydenTheKilla

Garchomp King
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Honestly i bet nintendy wasnt expecting this many people to play the game online this early, got scared and rushed and just banned us the best way they could. Thats why it seems so sloppy and why so many people have different codes and are banned from different things.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: I got this one - https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07DDHC5MV