Gaming Has anyone gotten banned from playing Pokemon Moon online?

OkazakiTheOtaku

no thanks, I don't want a custom title
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
And why so close to release? You would think they would ban everyone BEFORE reviewers and stores got their copies, not after. There are people (allegedly) who have gotten early copies and have been banned for their store letting them buy it early.
Which again lends credibility to the theory that it's temporary.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Well, if how things go at my job is anything to go by, you'd be surprised.
Ahahaha fair enough

Torem

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ok guys, first post I know, But decided to test the LocalFriendB and SecureInfo, from an O3ds to NN3DS, and Ive got online play back, cant confirm eshop cause i removed my NNID, so ill have to put that back on and test

D

Deleted User

Not yet folks. I removed my NNID later and I got eshop access. Went to make a new NNID and still said the system was banned.

OkazakiTheOtaku

Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Ok guys, first post I know, But decided to test the LocalFriendB and SecureInfo, from an O3ds to NN3DS, and Ive got online play back, cant confirm eshop cause i removed my NNID, so ill have to put that back on and test
Just attempting to sign into an NNID should tell you.

Reactions: UnholySerenade

master_dbz

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
For those who are banned... System Transfer works?
I deleted my NNID because I was stuck on the second step of the system transfer verification (which is required if you have a NNID. It looks fine now, but I can't transfer it right now because I haven't received my new 3DS yet.

If someone has already done this I would be glad to know if it works

Garro

Pendulum of souls!
Trophies
Website
garrothedog.tumblr.com
XP
Country
Chile
But aren't LocalFriendCodeSeed_B regenerated in every System format? It wouldn't make sense to ban solety based on that.

I do keep a LocalFriendCodeSeed_B from before I did a system format from like 5 months ago, I wonder if restoring that file will undo the FriendList ban.

LunaBeauty

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
you deleted it and it generated a new one? so by eshop access do you mean it really like you are logged in with your nnid?
err sorry forgot to mention im not currently using a NNID right now ;; I can login with my old one and see if that does anything

What did you replace localfriend B with? blank? file from another system? or did you hex edit it?
Uh its probably a clean one from another system, I downloaded it awhile back because someone hit me up with clean files of secure info A and Local_friends_B etc.

MadMageKefka

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I wouldn't be surprised if the ban is lifted on release day. Nintendo has always been unusual with online services.
Let's just assume its a perma-ban and if it turns out to be temporary, count it as a happy surprise. We are getting very close to figuring out how to un-hyperban a console because of this chaos. Silver lining, friend. =)

OkazakiTheOtaku

Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Let's just assume its a perma-ban and if it turns out to be temporary, count it as a happy surprise. We are getting very close to figuring out how to un-hyperban a console because of this chaos. Silver lining, friend. =)
Indeed.

Keep optimism up, but expectations down.

That's how you don't get disappointed.

Reactions: dalekman9999

fodder

STARMAN
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
But aren't LocalFriendCodeSeed_B regenerated in every System format? It wouldn't make sense to ban solety based on that.

I do keep a LocalFriendCodeSeed_B from before I did a system format from like 5 months ago, I wonder if restoring that file will undo the FriendList ban.
It likely is, but keep in mind that moving LocalFriendCodeSeed_B from an unbanned system to a banned one resolves the online play ban.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Oh boy here we go