Gaming Has anyone gotten banned from playing Pokemon Moon online?

Pokepicker

Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
NNIDs with only 3DS registered gets NNID ban, NNID with Wii U+3DS gets console banned, and 3DS without NNID gets console banned
i saw this in twitter is true?

There might be some credence to this statement.
My 3DS gives me the 022-2812 error while trying to enter eShop, but my WiiU works just as normal. Just logged into eShop and downloaded a demo to test.
I can also log into Miiverse on both my WiiU and computer.

Nathysis

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
CIA use console header and that's currently impossible to got the ddl version on eshop, that's probably why some ppl are perma ban and others not.

Tempest228

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's wise to not contact Nintendo right now. They KNOW there's a banwave, you can't play stupid because nobody should have the games yet. My plan right now is to buy Moon on release and then contact them asking why it won't work.
Agreed. They know what's going on. It's really hard to play stupid to this.

Lindorel

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Well, the ban 002-2812 is a 15 days ban? I can Play online with Monster Hunter G. But when I try to connect eshop this dont work.

Dogmj

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Apparently peoples who are getting the 002-0102 are the ones who played with the original cartridge early or the ones who installed a non-edited .cia. I don't think that nintendo would permanently ban those peoples who got their cartridge earlier, so I am pretty confident that both are temporary ban

razielleonhart

RazzyDee
Trophies
XP
Country
ok i have not used any online stuff with Moon but i did have my wireless on and i use a .3dz file with a personal header from a game that i bought new with my gateway. i am not banned as of right now but i will be turning off my wireless just to be safe

Last edited by razielleonhart,

c80n

Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
Checked my Wii U and I can access Eshop services just fine, so it's just the 3DS that's banned.
Knowing this I'm almost completely certain that the ban is temporary.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo