Gaming Has anyone gotten banned from playing Pokemon Moon online?

NakedFaerie

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Australia
So only Moon was leaked I suppose? I can't find anything about Sun, which is the one I wanna play.
They are both out. My daughter has Moon on her 3DSXL and I have Sun on my n3DSXL.

There are working cheats for the n3DS. What I did was cheat a few pokemon then transferred them over to her o3DS. :D

marksteele

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
is it dangerous? you think we cant use hourglass9 to restore our nand if the deleting the cert doesnt work?

I mean you could make a backup of your cert.db and that might do it. I'm not gonna lie though, I'm totally out of my depth now, I stumbled upon that unban method by chance and a random suggestion in this thread.

Procyon

TheRealProcyon
Trophies
Website
discord.me
XP
Country
Netherlands
Not certain as I'm not banned, but looking through this thread, this code seems to be the bigger problem as it seems harder to bypass. The people who are banned will have to wait 2-4 weeks (or even more tbh) to see if 022-2812 is temporary

Alright, then I should wait... I still have the O3DS, so...

Autrui

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
So, I called Nintendo and pretended not to know anything, just told them I couldn't get online on SSB4, the guy was super kind, and promised to keep me updated in 2-3 business days.
Do you have to tell anything console related like some serial number or something ? Your name ?

Will try to call Nintendo support.

Motisma

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I played online during the first days when the leaked version was out, but I never played with someone else (I was just in the Festival Plaza)...but 3 days ago, I changed the hour on my console so I guess I am banished for a week because of this...
But I can't have 2 banned at once isn't it?

Astoria

Trophies
XP
Country
Costa Rica
Looks like Nintendo has also banned people who got a cartridge early and played online... Seen some reports on Twitter

alex61194

Trophies
XP
Country
NNIDs with only 3DS registered gets NNID ban, NNID with Wii U+3DS gets console banned, and 3DS without NNID gets console banned
i saw this in twitter is true?

alex61194

Trophies
XP
Country
NNIDs with only 3DS registered gets NNID ban, NNID with Wii U+3DS gets console banned, and 3DS without NNID gets console banned
i saw this in twitter is true?

willprogresivo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
I haven't used online since I downloaded Sun, on it or any other game, meaning I never turned on the wifi switch on my o3ds... but I did do the "festival plaza" tutorial in Sun... would that turn online on even if the switch was off? I don't remember if the light turned on or if the game even said "you're online" honestly, I wasn't paying attention and just wanted to get the tutorial done. Any chance I'd be banned??

JVG

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I just got off the phone with Nintendo. Told them I have error code 022-2812 when I try to access the eShop. Also told them Pokemon X won't work (didn't give them that error code, 002-0102). They asked for my serial number and NNID. Was told I would be contacted by a different department very soon (probably today).

My cover story is that I haven't used my 3DS in a few weeks (mostly true, since I've been offline except one wondertrade). Booted up today to buy from eShop and got the error.

(I also own a Wii U, I haven't tested to see if that works. I have 2 NNIDs on there, one I share with my 3DS)

I'll edit and update this comment as I receive more information from the big N themselves.

edit @ 3pm est: On the phone again. Hopefully they somehow lift both error code bans.

Last edited by JVG,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I need shrooms to read his comments