Gaming Has anyone gotten banned from playing Pokemon Moon online?

D

Deleted User

i kinda don't understand the miiverse checkout

i obviously cant get into miiverse from my 3ds because im internet blocked, but i can get into the chrome website perfectly

still i cant get into shop, and miiverse gets the same code as the shop

i don't think checking into miiverse website changes anything about the possible results then
If you can get onto the miiverse website just fine with logging into your NNID, then your NNID isn't banned, its your console.

Reactions: NujUko

hacksn5s4

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
so people who have posted images of there 3ds serial online have a risk of getting banned due to some one changing there 3ds id to it and going online in sun and moon and getting banned

D

Deleted User

so people who have posted images of there 3ds serial online have a risk of getting banned due to some one changing there 3ds id to it and going online in sun and moon and getting banned
not 100% true. It seems as though the external serial id and the internal console id are different. We aren't sure just yet.

MezCla

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
For those who want to bypass the 0102 error code, please just don't do it, it's definitely temporary, be patient and wait 15 days. My friend was banned in MHX long ago and he had the exact same code because he played an unauthorized version online and earlier. Do not risk a permanent ban for just being impatient.

View attachment 69142
Was he banned from the Nintendo Network as well and other games or just MHX?

lac667

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For those who want to bypass the 0102 error code, please just don't do it, it's definitely temporary, be patient and wait 15 days. My friend was banned in MHX long ago and he had the exact same code because he played an unauthorized version online and earlier. Do not risk a permanent ban for just being impatient.

View attachment 69142
This error is actually just a generic indicator of online features being suspended. You are at the mercy of Nintendo in regards to the actual duration of this ban.

Reactions: fodder

NujUko

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Traiver is right guys, no need to be so impatient

we got banned because of that

don't call the perma ban unless you're researching and have the money to buy another 3ds easily without any pain lol

Traiver

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This, 100%
This error is actually just a generic indicator of online features being suspended. You are at the mercy of Nintendo in regards to the actual duration of this ban.
Well I personally would not play with fire if I actually was that dumb once and played online. But I guess it's not my consoles getting perma banned. I was just saying.

fodder

STARMAN
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well I personally would not play with fire if I actually was that dumb once and played online. But I guess it's not my consoles getting perma banned. I was just saying.
If you're willing to wait it out and see if it's 15 days, good for you, but don't get your hopes up too much. Expect it to be a permaban, so you don't get disappointed when/if it is.

Obviously waiting won't hurt, but I personally don't feel the need

hacksn5s4

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
i don't think nintedo would do permanent ban like alot of people played the leaked rom online like wonder trade was active and it did not take long to get a trader on there do you think they want to lose hundreds of players

fodder

STARMAN
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i don't think nintedo would do permanent ban like alot of people played the leaked rom online like wonder trade was active and it did not take long to get a trader on there do you think they want to lose hundreds of players
The "100s of players" they're losing are confirmed pirates who have no regard for Nintendo's IP and have hacked systems in Nintendo's eyes (which is largely accurate) so they're not losing much

Traiver

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you're willing to wait it out and see if it's 15 days, good for you, but don't get your hopes up too much. Expect it to be a permaban, so you don't get disappointed when/if it is.
I'm actually not banned because I play a legit retail copy of the game. I only felt like say something before anyone does more stupid things. And as I said, it will be a temporarily ban otherwise why shouldnt they disable the eshop, too?

Last edited by Traiver,

fodder

STARMAN
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm actually not banned because I play a legit retail copy of the game. I only felt like do something before anyone does more stupid things. An as I said, it will be a temporarily ban otherwise why shouldnt they disable the eshop, too?
The thing is they did disable the eshop for the majority of people who got banned.

MezCla

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country

Obviously waiting won't hurt, but I personally don't feel the need
In my opinion, this is the same case, the only thing different this time is that Pokemon is a huge thing and got more attention than Monster Hunter. This doesn't mean that we will certainly be able to play online in 15 days, but it's more probable.

hacksn5s4

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
they did a ban wave since people did not get banned till like 2 days before the game comes out i went online 9 days early before and i had no issues untill now kinda a bad time to ban people you ban them just before the game comes out and not a week

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @NinStar, class gamer greetings