WiiUBricker

News Police
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
According to Nintendo eShop cards will be available in the end of June. Well, today we have June 24th. One week to go before the beginning of July and no online shop lists those eShop cards, not even Amazon. What the heck is going on?

Has anyone managed to get one of those cards yet and perhaps he/she wants to sell the pin number?

D

Deleted_171835

Nope, haven't found them anywhere.

I do want one, though as my credit card doesn't work on the eShop.

Gullwing

homo
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hunter291 said:
Are they region locked ? Or can I send you a german pin ?
Yeah but across regions and not countries. You can use a German card on a UK 3DS but not an American card on a European 3DS. Nintendo Points Cards (Wii, DSi) work the same way.

WiiUBricker

News Police
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Gullwing said:
hunter291 said:
Are they region locked ? Or can I send you a german pin ?
Yeah but across regions and not countries. You can use a German card on a UK 3DS but not an American card on a European 3DS. Nintendo Points Cards (Wii, DSi) work the same way.

Can anyone confirm this? All I know is that with a european 3DS we can have an eShop account for each country, depending on the country settings and money from one account cannot be used with a different account. Which means if I fund a german account with money, I will not be able to use the money with a spanish account.

Arnold Schwarzen

Trophies
Website
gov.ca.gov
XP
Country
United States
Best Buy got these early, had one before eShop launched and was able to add the funds when it did. I'll prolly just subtract funds from my card instead of buying more of these in the future.

Devin

"Local Hardware Wizard"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Bought a $20 3DS Points card at GameStop, they're red, and sort of holographic. Bought Cave Story, PvZ, and a Basketball game with it flawlessly. Also.

IF YOU BUY ONE SCRATCH IT OFF IN FRONT OF THE GAMESTOP EMPLOYEES.

I got one, took it home and scratched off the back. The numbeers came off too, luckly I had a nice GameStop that let me return it for another one.

syko5150

GBAtemp Syko!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I bought a $20 eshop card the day after the eshop launched from Gamestop when i went to pickup inFamous 2. Got Super Mario Land, Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening, and Cave Story.

chris888222

GBAtemp's Flygon Fan
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
I haven't seen one in Singapore yet.
glare.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_NTF5_qgH0o