Harvey Birdman Attorney at Law

Discussion in 'PSP - Console, Accessories and Hardware' started by HyoImowano, Jan 10, 2008.

Jan 10, 2008
  1. HyoImowano
    OP

Member HyoImowano GBAtemp Fan

United States
    Just wanted to let everyone know this game has officially been dumped, I know I've been excited waiting for it.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. BoneMonkey

Banned BoneMonkey The cheese stash is a lie.

United States
    you shouldn't be the reviews are horribale avg 5.0
    :-(

3. lastdual

lastdual Newbie

It's a good rent if you're a fan of the show. Very short though so I wouldn't recommend buying it, unless at the lower price point you don't care.

Must admit though, it's a fun game to play with some friends and a few (or more than a few) drinks...

4. Hadrian

Former Staff Hadrian Better than Craigslist

United Kingdom
    Well I know the PS2 & Wii ones are dumped, waiting for the PSP one myself. I'm not expecting much but there may be something there I'd like.

Reviews mean shit to me.

5. Gaisuto

Former Staff Gaisuto Lose 2 Levels.

United States
    The PSP one is out, I've been downloading it for a while now. The one seeder it has though sucks noodles and it's taking forever, though.

6. HyoImowano
    OP

Member HyoImowano GBAtemp Fan

United States
    The gameplay is kind of eh, but in a lawyer game, does it really matter? The acting and the story lines are hilarious, that makes this game more than worth it to play for me.

7. VVoltz

Member VVoltz The Pirate Lord

Bolivia
    I disagree. Most of the time I agree with GameRankings, thought there are some games I like because of personal favoritism (like Star Wars, MGS and Lord of the Rings).
    Still, haven't checked reviews on this one, but I bet it is gonna be fun, I saw the series ONCE, and it was like the Testing Area of Cartoon Network, too much random fun =).
    [​IMG] to faith on it being a good game.