HyoImowano

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Just wanted to let everyone know this game has officially been dumped, I know I've been excited waiting for it.
grog.gif
yaypsp.gif

L

lastdual

It's a good rent if you're a fan of the show. Very short though so I wouldn't recommend buying it, unless at the lower price point you don't care.

Must admit though, it's a fun game to play with some friends and a few (or more than a few) drinks...

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well I know the PS2 & Wii ones are dumped, waiting for the PSP one myself. I'm not expecting much but there may be something there I'd like.

Reviews mean shit to me.

HyoImowano

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
The gameplay is kind of eh, but in a lawyer game, does it really matter? The acting and the story lines are hilarious, that makes this game more than worth it to play for me.

VVoltz

The Pirate Lord
Trophies
XP
Country
Well I know the PS2 & Wii ones are dumped, waiting for the PSP one myself. I'm not expecting much but there may be something there I'd like.

Reviews mean shit to me.

I disagree. Most of the time I agree with GameRankings, thought there are some games I like because of personal favoritism (like Star Wars, MGS and Lord of the Rings).
Still, haven't checked reviews on this one, but I bet it is gonna be fun, I saw the series ONCE, and it was like the Testing Area of Cartoon Network, too much random fun =).
grog.gif
to faith on it being a good game.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Good night