XP
Country

zygirl

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I would be excited if I knew what ya'll are raving about.. Someone care to tell a not so techy person what's going on?

raulpica

With your drill, thrust to the sky!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Zerosuit connor said:
Totally going to just chill and wait. Its killed me...
The ap can't be that hard to crack can it? (Nah jokes)
If it has really been released by VENOM, expect a fully cracked version with a nice cracktro intro to go with it.

miruki

Trophies
Website
geekouts.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Larkine said:
Oh God, I feel so pathetic. I don't have another choice so whatever, but I just ordered the game from amazon for 75 dollars (yay for shipping to Germany 8D). Won't get it before in a week, so yeah. But at least I can say now that I support Natsume or whatever. *lame excuse* I still hope something will show up in the internet sooner or later... *sighs*
You should rather order US games from Canada, as shipping is about 1/5 to Germany from there... ;> I'd recommend www.videogamesplus.ca - most of the time their stuff gets through customs without having to pay taxes..
smile.gif

edit: just checked there and it would be 28 Euros including shipping, their stuff usually arrives 5-10 days after shipping. I'd always keep the canadian Dollar and not switch to Euro as the exchange rate isn't that awesome there. Paypal's / Credit Institute's rates are usually better. :>

Larkine

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
miruki said:
Larkine said:
Oh God, I feel so pathetic. I don't have another choice so whatever, but I just ordered the game from amazon for 75 dollars (yay for shipping to Germany 8D). Won't get it before in a week, so yeah. But at least I can say now that I support Natsume or whatever. *lame excuse* I still hope something will show up in the internet sooner or later... *sighs*
You should rather order US games from Canada, as shipping is about 1/5 to Germany from there... ;> I'd recommend www.videogamesplus.ca - most of the time their stuff gets through customs without having to pay taxes..
smile.gif

Haha, danke
smile.gif
But I guess this advice comes a bit too late, I took another seller from German amazon instead. Can't do much about it now, but I can at least hope that it might arrive earlier than from the site you recommended me (although I would have used that site instead anyway if I just had known...) because it's some German shop that sells the game and seems to have it already there. >_

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kaQqCfuxKoE