Gaming Harvest Moon:Sunshine Island question...

ericling

Well-Known Member
OP
Member
Joined
Feb 15, 2009
Messages
525
Trophies
0
Location
Malaysia
XP
297
Country
Malaysia
I played the game for some hours,and now is Spring 16,I find out some question..

1)I use the wonderful to upgrade my tools but why,the first watering can given by Taro cannot upgrade by wonderful?(it does not have the slot)and must go buy a new watering can from Gannon(the build house guy)?and the watering can which buy form Gannon has only one wonderful slot..Anyway to increase the wonderful slot?

2)Where can I find wonderful ?Where can I find wonderful piece to make wonderful?

Okay Thanks...
I play GBA Friend Of Mineral town before,but Sunshine Island quite different with it..So little bit blur
tongue.gif
 

ericling

Well-Known Member
OP
Member
Joined
Feb 15, 2009
Messages
525
Trophies
0
Location
Malaysia
XP
297
Country
Malaysia
And is there anything like "power berry" in Friend In Mineral Town that can boost your stamina?

What does Sun Stone use for?
 

Raika

uguu
Member
Joined
Sep 15, 2008
Messages
4,858
Trophies
0
Age
28
Location
uguu
XP
286
Country
1)If you want to increase the number of slots you have to equip an Indigo Wonderful, which adds 5 extra slots per Wonderful. (Lets say a tool has 3 slots, and you use all 3 for Indigo Wonderfuls, you will have a total of 18 slots, 15 free ones due to the Indigos)

2)You can buy Wonderfuls at the item shop, Chen will restock during winter, or so I've heard. You can also get Wonderfuls by winning festivals. The color you get depends on the weather 2 days after the festival. You can get Wonderful pieces by participating in festivals and get any place other than first.

3)If you want to increase your stamina you can eat the heart-shaped herbs you find in the field.

4)Sun Stones are used to raise islands.
 

ericling

Well-Known Member
OP
Member
Joined
Feb 15, 2009
Messages
525
Trophies
0
Location
Malaysia
XP
297
Country
Malaysia
Raika said:
1)If you want to increase the number of slots you have to equip an Indigo Wonderful, which adds 5 extra slots per Wonderful. (Lets say a tool has 3 slots, and you use all 3 for Indigo Wonderfuls, you will have a total of 18 slots, 15 free ones due to the Indigos)

2)You can buy Wonderfuls at the item shop, Chen will restock during winter, or so I've heard. You can also get Wonderfuls by winning festivals. The color you get depends on the weather 2 days after the festival. You can get Wonderful pieces by participating in festivals and get any place other than first.

3)If you want to increase your stamina you can eat the heart-shaped herbs you find in the field.

4)Sun Stones are used to raise islands.

Thanks for answering but question number3,heart shaped herbs only gain your stamina.But I mean something like power berry that can let your stamina last longer ^^''
 

kaisai

Well-Known Member
Member
Joined
May 31, 2007
Messages
121
Trophies
0
XP
111
Country
United States
sorry ericling but am goin to steal your thread

Um does anyone know how many cows and sheep can been in the barn?
 

outgum

Pokemanz Master
Member
Joined
Sep 22, 2009
Messages
1,993
Trophies
0
Age
30
Location
Hamilton, New Zealand
XP
248
Country
New Zealand
ericling said:
Raika said:
1)If you want to increase the number of slots you have to equip an Indigo Wonderful, which adds 5 extra slots per Wonderful. (Lets say a tool has 3 slots, and you use all 3 for Indigo Wonderfuls, you will have a total of 18 slots, 15 free ones due to the Indigos)

2)You can buy Wonderfuls at the item shop, Chen will restock during winter, or so I've heard. You can also get Wonderfuls by winning festivals. The color you get depends on the weather 2 days after the festival. You can get Wonderful pieces by participating in festivals and get any place other than first.

3)If you want to increase your stamina you can eat the heart-shaped herbs you find in the field.

4)Sun Stones are used to raise islands.

Thanks for answering but question number3,heart shaped herbs only gain your stamina.But I mean something like power berry that can let your stamina last longer ^^''

Alas! You can permantly increase your stamina!
YOu need volcano island, and you have to mine down UBER far, the best way to do this is gather LOTS of herbs or anything else to recover stamina, and save your game, hit the ground and find the staircase, if you take too long to find the stair case, turn it off and start again, save each staircase, repeat this till you get to the floor that will give you orichalcum, get 12 of these and go talk to Chens son or whatever in the store, the person you buy wonderfuls off etc, and go make accessories, i THINK its called Something Braclet, read the description, it tells you. And that permantaly increases stamina!

~Jordan (Outgum)~
 

Raika

uguu
Member
Joined
Sep 15, 2008
Messages
4,858
Trophies
0
Age
28
Location
uguu
XP
286
Country
outgum said:
ericling said:
Raika said:
1)If you want to increase the number of slots you have to equip an Indigo Wonderful, which adds 5 extra slots per Wonderful. (Lets say a tool has 3 slots, and you use all 3 for Indigo Wonderfuls, you will have a total of 18 slots, 15 free ones due to the Indigos)

2)You can buy Wonderfuls at the item shop, Chen will restock during winter, or so I've heard. You can also get Wonderfuls by winning festivals. The color you get depends on the weather 2 days after the festival. You can get Wonderful pieces by participating in festivals and get any place other than first.

3)If you want to increase your stamina you can eat the heart-shaped herbs you find in the field.

4)Sun Stones are used to raise islands.

Thanks for answering but question number3,heart shaped herbs only gain your stamina.But I mean something like power berry that can let your stamina last longer ^^''

Alas! You can permantly increase your stamina!
YOu need volcano island, and you have to mine down UBER far, the best way to do this is gather LOTS of herbs or anything else to recover stamina, and save your game, hit the ground and find the staircase, if you take too long to find the stair case, turn it off and start again, save each staircase, repeat this till you get to the floor that will give you orichalcum, get 12 of these and go talk to Chens son or whatever in the store, the person you buy wonderfuls off etc, and go make accessories, i THINK its called Something Braclet, read the description, it tells you. And that permantaly increases stamina!

~Jordan (Outgum)~
I remember reading about increasing your stamina with accessories from somewhere, that must be it.
This site has a lot of info about the game.
 

ericling

Well-Known Member
OP
Member
Joined
Feb 15, 2009
Messages
525
Trophies
0
Location
Malaysia
XP
297
Country
Malaysia
Thanks Raika for the link...It helped alot..
I totally addicted on this game..Just play for 3 days,and it is Year1 Fall 6 (very fast speed for me but I know there is someone lot faster than me ^^")

This game is very challenging...
As the farming system,upgrading tool system,collecting Sun Stone system,get pet system,all goes very challenging..

But challenging makes fun ...
Any more player?

btw,Raika,u playing?
 

ericling

Well-Known Member
OP
Member
Joined
Feb 15, 2009
Messages
525
Trophies
0
Location
Malaysia
XP
297
Country
Malaysia
At first,I don't have wonderful..I totally struggle in this game.But after I got some wonderful(buy from Chen,Win from Crop Festival),It become FUN!

Totally addicted..LOL
And outgum,how your watering can now? Mine is 3x2 now ^^ ,one 1 Blue Wonderful,1 Red Wonderful,(finding a Red Wonderful to make it 3x3)

btw,is it Chen will restock the wonderful in the Year 1 Winter?
 

KingdomBlade

Blade v3+ (I R SHMEXY)
Member
Joined
Apr 24, 2009
Messages
2,941
Trophies
0
Age
25
Location
In Vulpes' Fur
Website
meekpicture.blogspot.com
XP
608
Country
Haha, I breezed through the game, until I got to fall. I got like every island required to get Chelsea at the first week of summer. I realize that's fast, but I make a lot of friends. I also got a 3x2 Watering can at like Spring 13. I got the mine at like, Spring 16 or so. I also unlocked cucumbers halfway through Spring which was useful. Summer was okay, I barely got any typhoons.
happy.gif
In other words, it was fine.
Until I got to fall, where my whole field of Yams just died. (yes, I did unlock it first year, pretty easy thanks to my rapid turnip planting and onions too) In other words, I have to replant.
If you think that getting Chelsea that fast was impossible, not really, just hard.
 

SamAsh07

Well-Known Member
Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2009
Messages
2,696
Trophies
0
Age
32
Location
Bahrain
XP
591
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Action Replay Codes grant you all the 100 Sunstones, apart from that, there is no plausible explanation as to how he got all the Islands by first week of Summer, since even if he did plant Turnips, how could he possibly stack up around 1 Million Gold to get all the Bridges up, and it's not easy to get so many Sunstones THAT quickly, some require you to have a particular Neighbours' Friendship Point at a high level so that when you give them a Gift, they return the favour with a Sunstone. And lol at Onions in Spring Year 1. I Believe that.... >_____<

Now if he were to say Year 3 Summer 2 - he got all of the Islands up, I'd believe he actually played through the game, but what he posted there, shows that he Cheated his way.
 

KingdomBlade

Blade v3+ (I R SHMEXY)
Member
Joined
Apr 24, 2009
Messages
2,941
Trophies
0
Age
25
Location
In Vulpes' Fur
Website
meekpicture.blogspot.com
XP
608
Country
SamAsh07 said:
Action Replay Codes grant you all the 100 Sunstones, apart from that, there is no plausible explanation as to how he got all the Islands by first week of Summer, since even if he did plant Turnips, how could he possibly stack up around 1 Million Gold to get all the Bridges up, and it's not easy to get so many Sunstones THAT quickly, some require you to have a particular Neighbours' Friendship Point at a high level so that when you give them a Gift, they return the favour with a Sunstone. And lol at Onions in Spring Year 1. I Believe that.... >_____<

Now if he were to say Year 3 Summer 2 - he got all of the Islands up, I'd believe he actually played through the game, but what he posted there, shows that he Cheated his way.

Dude, I just tested it. Anyway, I'm gonna make a new game with fairness this time.

Nice, I got my backup before I used the cheat, in like Summer's start I guess? Looks like. In here, I still got everything, except, Chelsea, but I got everything here other than the farming islands.. Hmm....

Oh, and I was saying Onions in Summer by the way.

I still got 4 islands though, Volcano, Mushroom, Link, and Mystic.

I'm still doing well anyway.

Oh, and you only need 2 hearts per household (everyone in it), to get a sunstone. And another one when you give 5 sun stones to a person.
 

Raika

uguu
Member
Joined
Sep 15, 2008
Messages
4,858
Trophies
0
Age
28
Location
uguu
XP
286
Country
I haven't played this for a few weeks, partly because whatever I do I'm always flat broke, I had to struggle just to build my first bridge...
frown.gif
 
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    KenniesNewName @ KenniesNewName: Well new hocus pocus already looks like shit