Gaming Harvest Moon DS

zidaneqrro

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
HUGE disappointment.

Gamble for the cloak, sell for 3 million, get Maker shed. Start leveling up crops.
Insanely rich.

FIN.

;_;.

Can you play as a guy for Harvest Moon Cute?

FlameTakuya

Trophies
Website
rsx0806.deviantart.com
XP
Country
Senegal
IIRC Natsume did release an improved HMDS that had some glitches and errors fixed... v1.1 or something, they called it.

Also, now in HMDSC, you can only sell the items that you buy with medals after marriage. So I guess that improves the gameplay a little... right?

ZPE

Trophies
Website
zpte.wordpress.com
XP
Country
zidaneqrro said:
I demand a remake of Harvest Moon DS. Also, I hear that the rules for Double Up have changed so it isn't insanely easy.

Remake of HMDS!? What's so good about it? If you said a remake of the SNES version I'd agree. Have you emailed Natsume yet?

NetShira

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Demand something good... demand a translation of Rune Factory II
smile.gif

Raestloz

GBATemp's Lone Wolf
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
@ post#1(pretty lazy to quote)
Yeah, you can just sell the cloak, but gambling for it might cost you your day (if you're not lucky enough) or maybe your week.

Remaking Harvest Moon will get us nowhere.. what have happened to HM in the past few years? Even Rune Factory had the same concept: farming and marrying a girl (or a boy)

altorn

Trophies
Website
atlaswing.zxq.net
XP
Country
Canada
I played the last HM games from GBA and SNES and i could say i loved to play them for strategy and economic knowledge. Well, i spent weeks on them but its still worth the experience and fun.

And this game doesnt have to have a basic RPG type plot. Prospering in a farm and marrying a girl is good enough for the game.

gbands

Trophies
XP
Country
HMDSÂ is already a remake of A(A)WL. If you don't like it, wait for another HM game that would be of your interest.

raulpica

With your drill, thrust to the sky!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Me too was disappointed by HM:DS. Too easy and too quick to get rich. And what about the straw building? They last only a week (or so) and when thy come down they also kill all your animals
wtf.gif
And Rock and Lumber were too few (I had an entire squad of elves helping me gather it, and it wasn't still enough), and they did last only a little longer.

I'm waiting for HM: Shining Sun and Friends. I've tried it and it seems like good ol' Harvest Moon.

I didn't like HM: Island of Happiness because you could be friggin' rich in no time selling Sea Weeds (you can found them under the rock on the beach) for something like 2000g a piece.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2
  • Xdqwerty
    what are you looking at?
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/Tt5J7AfCK6E?si=g4dGzOkhACLJAovM