harry potter 4

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by ZenZero, Oct 29, 2008.

Oct 29, 2008

harry potter 4 by ZenZero at 7:00 PM (1,046 Views / 0 Likes) 4 replies

1. ZenZero
    OP

Member ZenZero GBATEMP's regular arse.

United Kingdom
    whereah the first 3 games on gba were rpg's is this one?

2. thedicemaster

Member thedicemaster GBAtemp Addict

Netherlands
    HP DS games: don't touch even with a 10 foot pole.
    they tried to make the DS games much better than the GBA games, but all they did was make them horrible.
    *dutch guy speaking who read every single HP book in english, and watched all movies atleast twice*

3. svnelvn

Newcomer svnelvn Advanced Member

United States
    this may sound weird, but for a book like harry potter, you'd probably have more fun reading them than playing them

4. ZenZero
    OP

Member ZenZero GBATEMP's regular arse.

United Kingdom
    ok, i have read all the books (qued up until midnight 2 get no. 7) and got all the films - all the ps2 games are great and i loved no.3 on gba! but as i cannot afford an ez-3-in-1 i was hoping this one would be RPG?

5. Raestloz

Member Raestloz GBATemp's Lone Wolf

Indonesia
    I can't say I enjoy the Harry Potter and The Goblet of Fire game, nor the Order of Phoenix, Goblet of Fire fails almost in every aspect, especially the removal of free roaming. Order of Phoenix improves A LOT from Goblet of Fire, but somehow it looks bland, Harry's hands looks perfectly unnatural, it looks like his hands were tentacles, not hands, and even in my PS2 (which should have perfect fps) the game lags alot, and refused my controllers (which none of my other games refuse).

IMO the best game is Prisoner of Azkaban, and I remember GAmespot said this one is freakin' horrible. This one is not RPG I think, more like limited-roaming type, like the PS2 version