Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
DSGamer64 said:
SoulSnatcher said:
[*]Harold Camping is an idiot[*]People who believed in the doomsday theory and donated to him are idiots
+1

Anyone who thinks that supporting wackos like him should be locked up in a mental asylum, he needs to be locked in prison though for scamming people.

People scammed themselves they(campinites) donated of their own free will. There's little standing for a lawsuit even.

DigitalDeviant

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
DeMoN said:
I'm impressed he actually manned up and admitted he was wrong, rather than say, "God just wanted us to wait longer, lolz."
But anyone who believed him is an idiot and is solely responsible for any situation they might be in right now.

Funny thing is that he actually did say that "God wants us to wait longer" though in different words. He continues to say Oct 21 is doomsday. He may have said he was wrong but never sorry for the damage he has done though can't feel too bad for the people who blindly followed him.

Creqaw

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Oh God, I'll truly lose faith in humanity if people continue to believe him, And if God exists, he/she/it must have been drugged/drunk when creating certain humans.

JoostinOnline

Certified Crash Test Dummy
Trophies
Website
www.hacksden.com
XP
Country
United States
Django0 said:
Oh God, I'll truly lose faith in humanity if people continue to believe him, And if God exists, he/she/it must have been drugged/drunk when creating certain humans.
Please don't mock God. This man doesn't know a thing about God or the Bible. I just wish people wouldn't associate him with Christians.

Creqaw

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
JoostinOnline said:
Django0 said:
Please don't mock God. This man doesn't know a thing about God or the Bible. I just wish people wouldn't associate him with Christians.
I'm not trying to mock God but:
So God created man in his own image, in the image of God he created him; male and female he created them.
And when you read that you can't do anything but think "does that apply to this guy too?".

Eckin

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
pff yeah, people forgot that he already made this same mistake in 94.

yet he keeps the b/s about the end of the world in october 21
rolleyes.gif

maybe HIS world
wacko.gif

SamAsh07

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Django0 said:
SamAsh07 said:
And what's with this Year 2038 problem of a software failing, that's stupid, how can you possibly know that this will happen in future? .-.
Well this actually has some logic behind it and is not some random dude claiming to be able to predict the future by reading the bible.
Talking about the random dude, did he account for the fact that our calender isn't completely correct? (something about a year being 365.24something days and not 365 days).
365.25 to be exact, it only shows why there is a leap year every 4 years with 366 days, cake stuff really
rolleyes.gif
, and yes he did lol.

About the 2038 problem, it doesn't look like an End Of The World, but end of softwares in general.

Buleste

Old Fart
Trophies
Website
www.redbubble.com
XP
Country
At least Harold Camping feels "Terrible" about being wrong ([sarcasm alert] Personally I think The Rapture actually happened but only to one person in Uzbekistan which is why no-one has heard anything about it and Harold Camping is just pissed off because he wasn't found righteous enough to be taken [end of sarcasm alert]).

Source

cwstjdenobs

Sodomy non sapiens
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
SamAsh07 said:
About the 2038 problem, it doesn't look like an End Of The World, but end of softwares in general.

So you think there will be many 32 bit Unix box's out there in 2038? Even if there are there's nothing stopping them from switching to a 64 bit value for time before then.

mysticwaterfall

Streamforce Supreme Commander
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Beyond the previously mentioned fact that nobody would know the time of the end, I think the signs of the apocalypse are pretty hard to miss -

"There was a great earthquake. The sun turned black like sackcloth made of goat hair, the whole moon turned blood red, and the stars in the sky fell to earth, as figs drop from a fig tree when shaken by a strong wind." Rev 6 :12-13, NIV

I assume the third one to be a meteor shower.

Edit: Previous failed Rapture prediction -
1992_Rapture.jpg

SamAsh07

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
cwstjdenobs said:
mysticwaterfall said:
I assume the third one to be a meteor shower.

Nope unfortunately, it means exactly what it says. Most things do.
Third one will be a Vampire breakout if Harold is still alive to predict that is
rolleyes.gif
He is literally half-dead with that age.

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
In all seriousness, who really *cares* about the people who contributed money to this failboat of a cause? By Darwinian principles, they shouldn't be even alive anymore. We should be by all means happy that the faulty links in the chain of humanity have been exploited. They don't deserve to get their money back. It's a mirracle that they even earned money throughout their life cycle to begin with.

Whenever mathematical calculation and religion is put in one sentence, you'd have to be a complete idiot to believe in whatever the results may be. You're not being a good Christian when you believe in a fast-approaching Rapture. You're being a BAD Christian and a MORON.

It's clearly stated in the bible that nobody will ever know when the Rapture hits. Why give money to pseudo-mathematicians then?

SamAsh07

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
DeadLocked said:
Why doesn't he just stop digging his hole any deeper...
Know when to quit.
Because he wants to be buried alive by the people whom he pisses off by false predictions. That old douche
closedeyes.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Cool. Same here.