Gaming Hard to go back to the 3DS after playing on the PS Vita?

Just Another Gamer

星空のメモリア-Wish upon a shooting star- Fanboy
Trophies
XP
Country
Yes but i'd much rather try to trade it off to someone for eshop stuff on my 3ds. Hopefully gba games actually come to 3ds otherwise ill save the points for more original 3dsware. Pushmo yay!
Its your choice dude. No one is forcing you to keep them just providing suggestions.

crazyj3ss

hmm
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got to admit, after trying out a Vita at Gamestop the other day, I was really tempted into getting one because of how comfortable it felt and how great it looked, etc., but I realized it would be kind of a waste for me, at least for now. Unless a new gta game, crash, proper wwe title, or whatever else I'm semi interested in arrives, just seems like a worthless gem. For now, I'm sticking with my 3DS because of all of the fun I am having out of it/hope to continue having. It's not that hard for me to switch back, even if it was only a little tech demo system thing, just because the Big N has more of a library that I've been interested in for years.

Don't get me wrong, even though I probably won't be buying a Vita for a good while, it certainly has caught my attention. Gamewise, the one I played had Uncharted as the demo, and I don't like those games, so I guess that was a little turn off. The actual look, etc. of the system itself, at this point, were what made me give it some thought.

Regardless of if I get one or not, I will love them both equally if they both have games I want. :)

Reactions: 1 person

chavosaur

Chavo
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yea after reading earlier posts, although i have played a vita i don't actually own one. But i am not a sony hating troll (at least i dont try to be) becuz the psone was my first video game console :3 while I enjoyed the psp as well, I always used it in hacking scenes for the psone classics or for emulating nintendo consoles. The only game I played specifically for the psp was dbz tenkaichi tag team. I spent houes of my life beating the hell outa people with buu... but anyway while the vita is a neat gadget i have always been a larger fan of nintendo. The ironic thing is after reading David Sheff's How Nintendo Conquered The World (wonderfull game history book) The playstation was a project venture together with nintendo and sony as partners. Nintendo backed out at the last minute do to fear of piracy because CDs were so easy to copy. Sony ended up making even more money because the piracy sold their consoles so well, not to mention amazing games like Crash bandicoot, Spyro, Oddworld, and Resident evil? But it makes you wonder where sony and nintendo would be now had they stuck together in partnership. For all we know we could have had a 3D Vita. And smash bros would includekirby versus the sack guy from little big planet. Funny thoughts :3

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: You guys get ads?