OP
Trophies
Website
Gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
4PLaG4L.jpg

Anyways, Happy fourth, And if your Canadian, Happy late Canada day.

hobbledehoy899

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
You'd still have to find a way between literally every other fucking empire before you'd actually be able to have that scene of (what I'll assume are) leaders holding hands in harmony take place in reality.

Reactions: DeoNaught

RustInPeace

Samurai Cop
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Meant shit, the only thing celebratory about it was just ruined by people shooting fireworks a lot before the date, and they'll just keep doing it after the date. I was considering watching the movie Independence Day, but I'm not a big fan of the movie, and I wouldn't make the time, it's way too long. Born on the 4th of July, I thought briefly, but that's just for the title, it's anti-war and the story doesn't feel patriotic in the traditional sense. Plus, serious movie, I don't have time for those these days. So, the day was spent mostly sleeping, I actually just woke up from a 2 hour nap, waking up to it now being July 5, so there you go.

DeoNaught

I'm here to steal memes and break dreams
OP
Trophies
Website
Gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Meant shit, the only thing celebratory about it was just ruined by people shooting fireworks a lot before the date, and they'll just keep doing it after the date. I was considering watching the movie Independence Day, but I'm not a big fan of the movie, and I wouldn't make the time, it's way too long. Born on the 4th of July, I thought briefly, but that's just for the title, it's anti-war and the story doesn't feel patriotic in the traditional sense. Plus, serious movie, I don't have time for those these days. So, the day was spent mostly sleeping, I actually just woke up from a 2 hour nap, waking up to it now being July 5, so there you go.
Happy Birthday, And yes it sucks, People do Fireworks before and after the date, Its annoying:glare:

Reactions: TotalInsanity4

RustInPeace

Samurai Cop
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Happy Birthday, And yes it sucks, People do Fireworks before and after the date, Its annoying:glare:

It's not my birthday, I was referring to the Oliver Stone movie "Born on the Fourth of July." Good movie, but too serious for a fun watch. I wanted to watch Men In Black 3 since I watched the first on Sunday, second on Monday, celebrate their respective 20th, 15th, and this one's 5th anniversary, but lack of time. I'll end up watching number 3 either later before I sleep, or in the afternoon.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-